Shankland

McInnes makes no direct mention of Shankland there, and given the signings he has made, and those he is linked with I would suggest Shankland will be available. Depends who can work the deal?

Exactly what I thought at the end. Maybe we have a slim chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't be Gow, could it?

He's out of contract, sadly, so could leave for nothing. It's a disgrace that our BOD let this happen. We are fated to watch our best players leave for f**k all every season.

Edit: Baird, then, munoz? He'd certainly be less of a loss than Mallan, IMO.

Edited by Magic Monkey

Unless it was a really substantial "plus" with sell on clause then NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing you know they'll be wanting our stripes and stadium!

Well, we owe them as we've previously given them our pish when we selt them the old Love Street toilets :P

I could see Naismith as a possibility too

Christ, aye. Forgot about Jason.

One thing we know for sure is that AR wants Shanks back at the club. I reckon he'd consider any reasonable option to achieve this.

Shankland will not be returning to us. He will return to Aberdeen do pre-season go to Europe then McInness will decide . Come Christmas he can go where he wants anyway. Heard us, Dunfermline, Hibs & Dundee Utd. Ray Mackinnon has tried to get him twice before maybe third time lucky, don't know what English teams but reliable source. even better than wee Ally's

Dundee want Mallan too.

Shankland will not be returning to us. He will return to Aberdeen do pre-season go to Europe then McInness will decide . Come Christmas he can go where he wants anyway. Heard us, Dunfermline, Hibs & Dundee Utd. Ray Mackinnon has tried to get him twice before maybe third time lucky, don't know what English teams but reliable source. even better than wee Ally's

Dundee want Mallan too.

Dundee value their own player, Stewart, at 1.5m yet they supposedly only offered us 60k for Mallan.