Guard Of Honour

Up at the Sky Live Music Festival so won't make it back in time. Anyone know if this game is being shown live. ?

The game being shown live is the reason all Championship fixtures were moved to the Sunday.

I cant believe the shite i`m reading on here !! thumbdown.gif

Guard of honour my feckin arse ! They won the league weeks ago .

Did Hibs give them a guard ?? Did their Auld pals from the east end line up to say well done ? Did they f**k !!

Their achievement was recognised by Alloa on the day the trophy was presented, fair enough , shows over now f**k off. mad.gif

We`re giving them half our f**kin stadium & now there`s folk here who want us to slap their back & say well done ?!?! mad.gif

Get a f**kin grip .

I cant believe the shite i`m reading on here !! thumbdown.gif

Guard of honour my feckin arse ! They won the league weeks ago .

Did Hibs give them a guard ?? Did their Auld pals from the east end line up to say well done ? Did they f**k !!

Their achievement was recognised by Alloa on the day the trophy was presented, fair enough , shows over now f**k off. mad.gif

We`re giving them half our f**kin stadium & now there`s folk here who want us to slap their back & say well done ?!?! mad.gif

Get a f**kin grip .

To be honest, after reading some of your posts on Facebook the posts on here are a relief. lol.gif

Read some reports that an Alloa player, on loan from Celtic, put his hands behind his back and didn't applaud as Alloa gave the Sevco their guard of honour. I don't agree with his actions, but the fact remains, the Sevco have had their trophy presentation, and their guard of honour.

They will already be running out the tunnel to a virtual guard of honour as their fans will pack both ends of the ground.

Give them fcuk-all else. Next step is surely bowing down at their feet and kissing the five comedy stars on their kit.

How many?

Sellic gave us one as it was the first home game after the cup win

Did any other teams give us one?

No and we didn't expect one either

Sevco have had their day on Sat there and good luck to them as they were the best team in the league

Indeed.

I honestly thought this thread was, another, joke thread by Shull?

There should be no chance of this, it doesn't show any disrespect, been done, get on with the game.

We'll have no support there anyway so it'll only be their own lot cheering.

Livi doing it too. There's this seasons precedent & now there is an excuse for us to do it too.

Due to our Board bending over to accomodate The Rangers this Sunday, i wouldn't put it past them to suggest a guard. It's the least they could do seeing as St Mirren are earning all that extra money from them.

Did they?

Good song. thumbup2.gif

I like it tae.

Just a pity who it's associated to.

I will record it for you if Phil plays it.

I like Rule Britannia ditty also but not when they are singing it.

They are a disgrace to Britain and all who sail in her .

post-1795-0-97309400-1461740205_thumb.pn

Not arsed if we do or we don't.

Celtic gave us a guard of honour after we won the League Cup which I thought was pretty decent of them at the time and totally un-necessary.

In sport you should always respect your opponent and treat them as you would want to be treated yourself. If the players want to acknowledge their fellow professionals in this way then personally I couldn't care less.

I'm sure it's not the Rangers players any of us have a problem with.