Guard Of Honour

A bit rough on the manager he's a got a job , he is the st.mirren manager and I'm sure he is professional enough to treat this like any other game

Like it or not it is the sporting thing to do, we have to show we are a respectable club. Then go and try beating the league winners.

They got their guard of honour from Alloa....is it normal practice to get another???? They have won the league, they have the trophy...they have had their day. This is OUR last game of season at OUR ground, our chance to say thanks and goodbyes to Thommo and Goody. Bloody disgrace ground be full of them, for those saints fans staying away I do understand. For me....I said they would NEVER stop me going to my own ground....tho this is the boars keeping folk away. I dont agree with the stand set ups for today at all...but I shall be there...blood boiling likely but i am not missimg last game of season. Board....you have fooked up bigtime!!!

Giving Rangers a guard of honour is a bit like the England team giving nazi salutes when playing Germany in the 30s.

It's not on.

Respectful?

Giving a guard of honour to a club whose success and business model is based on the exploitation of sectarianism, bigotry, hatred and violence is not showing respect.

Quite the opposite.

This needs to stop and stop now.

All the non Old Firm clubs need to resign and start a new league.

All fans need to put pressure on and boycott all matches until it happens.

Fans who continue to go to games arr effectively supporting sectarianism and hatred.

Giving Rangers a guard of honour is a bit like the England team giving nazi salutes when playing Germany in the 30s.

It's not on.

Respectful?

Giving a guard of honour to a club whose success and business model is based on the exploitation of sectarianism, bigotry, hatred and violence is not showing respect.

Quite the opposite.

Fans who continue to go to games arr effectively supporting sectarianism and hatred.

You don't half post some repetitive shite.

It's not on.

Respectful?

Quite the opposite.

Even for you this is brutal shite.

You reckon all those Dundee fans are going to the match tonight not to watch a probable relegation decider but to show their unwavering support for sectarianism?

You reckon the match between Annan and Queens Park wasnt about promotion to League One but a naked display of support for bigotry?

Away and lie down. Stop posting when you are drunk.

Not everyone in this country is as obsessed with the OF as you obviously are.

Take Meghan Trainors advice. "You got to let it go".

There was something about licking your lips and swinging your hips but neither are mandatory.

Edited by oaksoft

• 1 year later...