Great Saint Fans

Thanks to the great Saints fans like ourselves that followed us from B and Q Paisley. We had left the cushion from my wife wheelchair on the roof of the car and they followed us along the M8 to highlight the issue, Thanks guys much appreciated, Sorry about the score but you have restored our faith in the ethos of Paisley buddies and human nature in general, A big thanks from mutual buddies and a beer is there when possible thumbup2.gif

Edited by renfrew

Not a great Saints fan, but massive respect and thanks to the steward (Angela) at the Dumbarton game yesterday. I had my wallet in an unsafe pocket due to having other pockets stuffed with #buythebuds leaflets. I was on the bus about 300 yards along the road home when my phone rang and it was a member of the staff at the ground telling me that they had my wallet, i got off the bus ran back to the ground and got the wallet and contents back, astounding honesty from a poorly paid steward.

I'd have paid to see that.

You would have laughed your head off, wasn't out of breath but the legs turned to rubber after a short while. And the bus had gone when i got back ! had to run again and hitch a lift on the Court bar bus, never been grateful for traffic jams until yesterday, the contents of my wallet would have gone down if i had to make my own way back.

Don't know John, but i think it is her.

If it is she was in good form before the game.Good to see Stewards who can interact with Fans.It seemed to be her decision to open the big gates to get us all in on time.