Who Do You Want In Our League Next Season ?

With Dundee U and Dunfermline now a cert to join us who else would you want ? I am hoping for Kilmarnock and Ayr to join us with Livvy and Raith Rovers leaving. Having a league with Dundee U, Killie, Morton, Falkirk, Ayr, Pars, and Hibs would certainly improve the numbers of away fans in the season which would help the club financially.

Would like to see Killie relegated as I think they will struggle to put a good team together after losing £725k in 2014/15 and no doubt losing money again this season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36110945

Love to see Livi relegated due to comments when we passed each other in 2000/01 and 2005/06.

Edited by Bud the Baker

With Dundee U and Dunfermline now a cert to join us who else would you want ? I am hoping for Kilmarnock and Ayr to join us with Livvy and Raith Rovers leaving. Having a league with Dundee U, Killie, Morton, Falkirk, Ayr, Pars, and Hibs would certainly improve the numbers of away fans in the season which would help the club financially.

It is irrelevant how much money is coming in.

If it is spent on shite like Carswell, Howieson, Gow,etc, waste of bloody time.

P.T.For All please.

Edited by shull

Dundee Utd & Kilmarnock down with Dunfermline & Ayr up. Not fussed who goes up as Killie come down.

As said in the posts above, Ayr away is a trip to look forward to [i'm thinking of McKnight lashing the ball into the net as a type this] and the thought of Livingston FC being relegated before biting the dust is quite appealing.

Johnstone Burgh. However as that is not going to happen I thought of what scottd said about getting more fans to Home games , so why don't we get people handing out leaflets at Burgh Park saying that they should come into Paisley and watch a better quality of football at Saint Mirren park. .

. .then again maybe not. .

Johnstone Burgh. However as that is not going to happen I thought of what scottd said about getting more fans to Home games , so why don't we get people handing out leaflets at Burgh Park saying that they should come into Paisley and watch a better quality of football at Saint Mirren park. .

Their ultras burned a St Mirren top pre season boxing.gif

(I wish I was kidding) :lol:

Edited by Doakes

What fans

More people follow their U/21 team who btw are playing in the Scottish Cup Final on Sunday at Airdrie

• 2 weeks later...