Who Do You Want In Our League Next Season ?

Killie down, Ayr up would make for another good derby game in the division. Already got the Renfrewshire and a Fife Derby.

Livi going down is no great loss.

Saints

Killie

Dundee U

Pars

M*rt*n

Raith

Ayr

Queens

Dumbarton

Falkirk.

Killie down, Ayr up would make for another good derby game in the division. Already got the Renfrewshire and a Fife Derby.

Livi going down is no great loss.

Saints

Killie

Dundee U

Pars

M*rt*n

Raith

Ayr

Queens

Dumbarton

Falkirk.

Certainly would make for an exciting league if it's these teams.

Saints
Hibs
Dundee Utd
Dunfermline
Morton
Raith Rovers
Ayr Utd
QOS
Dumbarton

Falkirk or Killie

Whatever transpires from the final playoff ties, we're going to have our work cut out even getting into the playoff places.

It's imperative that we hit the ground running and don't get left behind.

Saints

Hibs

Dundee Utd

Dunfermline

Morton

Raith Rovers

Ayr Utd

QOS

Dumbarton

Falkirk or Killie

Whatever transpires from the final playoff ties, we're going to have our work cut out even getting into the playoff places.

It's imperative that we hit the ground running and don't get left behind.

Agreed, but I think it'll be a very competitive league, every team will be able to beat every other team, looking forward to it.

Agreed, but I think it'll be a very competitive league, every team will be able to beat every other team, looking forward to it.

Totally agree. If Dundee U, Hibs, (Killie), etc think they can romp the league next season, they can think again.

I think we will be in with a really good shout of promotion and I don't think we will flirt with relegation next season.

As has been said in this thread, as long as we 'hit the ground running' next season is not the season for a slow/dreadful start.

Can't wait.

I hate derbies. Football is a poor second to the baser instincts in these games. You get more suspensions and injuries than you get points.

Would that be because these games are more competitive , I think so add the larger crowds and better than average atmosphere then what's not too like.