Hillsborough - A Suggestion

Guest TPAFKATS

I thought it was the Sevco version?

You are correct there are no mention of "arms" in The Fields of Athenrye or Anfield Road. It the idiotic Loyalist Rangers supporters version that has mentioned "arms" They call it "Fathers Advice" and theres a line in it where the daddy implores his boy to join the YCV with a pistol and a rifle in his hand. How in the name of feguck do they get away with the filth they sing and Celtic urnae much better imo

Cheers, I didn't know there was a sevco version of this.

All Liverpool anthems played before the game at Newcastle today.

Minutes applause before which developed into the stadium singing You'll never walk alone.

Nice mark of respect, hopefully something similar tomorrow at SMP.

I'm surprised by this I was at the Hawthorns and nothing was done at all. Maybe because as West Ham fans we know how big a shower of scum the Liverpool fans are in general

I'm surprised by this I was at the Hawthorns and nothing was done at all. Maybe because as West Ham fans we know how big a shower of scum the Liverpool fans are in general

Liverpool is one team I haven't seen home or away so would be interested to hear what makes you say that. In my experience the worst have been Birmingham and Stoke.

Liverpool is one team I haven't seen home or away so would be interested to hear what makes you say that. In my experience the worst have been Birmingham and Stoke.

Back in the 70's and early 80's those lovable Scouse rouges would pick off visiting supporters and mug them, usually while holding their favourite weapon of a Stanley knife with two blades separated by a matchstick so stitching the wound was more difficult. I have the scars on my hands to prove it after refusing to hand over my money. Two Chelsea fans were stripped of their jeans, jumpers and shoes there was also three West Ham fans taken into a local pub for a friendly drink, where they were kicked unconscious. The funny thing was there was nothing when you went to play Everton. In fact Spurs, West Ham and Chelsea of the London clubs started forming their various gangs because of what was happening on trips to Liverpool.

Stoke is bad real bad, but ive never seen much at Birmingham, out with Millwall Spurs and Man U the worst I have ever seen was Leeds that was a running battle both to and from the ground.

Yes Oaksoft West Ham have a bad element to the support but I've never seen them attack or rob fans on their way to or from games, in fact I seen some of them take a young Portsmouth fan to the station and put him on the right train giving him money for food in the process.