Thommo Video - Hanging Up The Boots

div

Thompson maybe doesn't get on too well with the new gaffer? Someone list the last twenty St Mirren managers, the last twenty St Mirren squads, and let's all play a game of who didnae' get on with who....

We could be here longer than Rangers 2012 have been in existence.

Absolutely a Saints cup-winning legend.

Great video....

Almost seems like he's trying to convince himself he's a lifelong saints fan never mind the audience?

Sexy beast though :)

I would imagine even as a youngster he was probably playing when Saints were playing, so he wouldn't have been to as many games as the rest of us.

Shame the way it's finished for him at the club but what a 3 years it was before that

Legend!

Deserves a send off befitting a former captain and top scorer who could have lined his pockets for the last few years of his career but chose to come home and help us to our first ever Scottish League Cup win.

All the best Thommo, if I could be there tomorrow I would but I'll be watching on SMTV willing him on to score the winner against the new club.

Legend!

Deserves a send off befitting a former captain and top scorer who could have lined his pockets for the last few years of his career but chose to come home and help us to our first ever Scottish League Cup win.

Bang on fella, there was a couple of bigger and better clubs in for him before he signed for the saints, but he made it clear to his agent from the off the club he wanted to go to, the rest is history..