St Mirren Squad 2016/17

I think he's been pretty poor all season. A few good moments here and there but he's not done enough to get a new deal.

I think Quinn will be the only player out of contract who doesn't leave, which is fair enough.

Gallacher and Kelly are the two I'd keep. I think Gallacher is worker and I don't see where we get something better coming in. Same with Kelly Has his limitations but is a good enough squad player.

Gallagher works hard and is quite quick but his touch is mostly terrible. We nearly conceded today cos his first touch bounced over his head and allowed Wallace to break away.

I think we could do better.

Gallacher and Kelly are the two I'd keep. I think Gallacher is worker and I don't see where we get something better coming in. Same with Kelly Has his limitations but is a good enough squad player.

Kelly lol

Hope Gallacher gets offered a deal and Shankland comes back ,also think that Rae knows his targets and could pull off one or two surprises, Joe McKee played well against the other week but if we could have any player from the Dodgers i would want Russell looks a good un.

Does anyone know the length of contract Cheesy signed ,going by how well he done at the Dung might be a good time to return.

He left in January as he had a clause in his pars deal that allowed him to do so.

He signed a 2 year deal with some Icelandic team

Edited by foxbar_bud

Hope Gallacher gets offered a deal and Shankland comes back ,also think that Rae knows his targets and could pull off one or two surprises, Joe McKee played well against the other week but if we could have any player from the Dodgers i would want Russell looks a good un.

Unfortunately despite being a Foxbar boy Mark Russell will move to a bigger club than us. He has been watched by English clubs over the last season

• 2 weeks later...

Lappin would be a good, versatile signing. Can play left back, left mid and central midfield. He would certainly be someone I would look to bring in!

Sutton is probably less mobile than Clarkson and hasn't played much football recently (didn't Rae also say he had option of Sutton or Clarkson?)

Yeah Lappin and Sutton would be fantastic additions. They might be getting on a bit, but I still think they would both do a job in this league.

Would love to see Simo whip in a ball from the left and big Johnny get his napper on it to stick it in the pokey. Smells like 2006, smells like the league title.