Rocco Quinn

• 2 months later...

Quinn was one of our best players last season. It's no coincidence that him coming into the team saw us win more games. It's not Quinn who will be the problem, it will be the absolute f**king morons in our support who don't understand what they are watching.

5 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

Think rocco is in for a lot of criticism this season was really poor yesterday and wasn't impressed with what I seen of him last season either.

played out of position yesterday,not a left midfielder

we looked better when he went into midfield with Mallan. Think he will struggle to keep Hutton out as Hutts was an AR buy.

Quinn was good for us last season. Can't understand anyone criticising him, that's unjust in my opinion. Compare him to Carswell and you have to realise how much of an improvement he was. 

The game he played in an advanced role, can't remember who against, he scored one and set another up and was generally a pain in the arse the whole match. I think he's got a lot to offer us. 

5 minutes ago, car-d bud said:

played out of position yesterday,not a left midfielder

we looked better when he went into midfield with Mallan. Think he will struggle to keep Hutton out as Hutts was an AR buy.

And Quinn isn't?

Edited by FTOF