Rocco Quinn

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:59 PM, norrie82 said:

Can't understand why we've signed this guy. Has done v little to deserve a deal. 2yrs? Unbelievable

What a poor post from someone who is supposed to "support" the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co.

Firstly I like Rocco Quinn, I thought when wee Alex Rae (of light) played him as an attacking midfielder/false nine/shadow striker role he was cracking.  A player of ability who is also experienced and versatile.  What's not to like?

Secondly Alex Rae (of light) agrees and as he is our current managerial incumbent he deserves the support and respect of our clubs real supporters.  Alex Rae (of light) has done nothing to warrant an erosion of confidence and as such he deserves better.  I support wee Alex Rae (of light) and I respect this decision. 

Thirdly, using social media (such as this forum) in such a negative way does nothing positive for our club, our players and the supporters of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co as a community.  You cheapened us all with your ill thought ramblings and I refuse to stand idly by whilst someone claiming to be a "supporter" makes us all look like two bob whores with excrement for brains.  If you had any decency you would pen an apologetic e-mail to the club, Alex Rae (of light) and to Mr Rocco Quinn himself for your appalling and hateful behaviour and share a screen shot of said e-mail on this very forum for your peers to see whilst you beg a forgiveness that is unlikely to come.

In conclusion, I demand that you purchase two season tickets for life and give them away to poor people whilst you never again insult our club with your dark and pathetic presence at our custom built all seated international stadia.  If you were any sort of a man you would also make a grand gesture of apology such as circumcising yourself in public with a blunt stanley knife whilst raising monies via sponsorship for cancer awareness or some other worthy cause. Your disgrace is deep and dark.

played out of position yesterday,not a left midfielder

we looked better when he went into midfield with Mallan. Think he will struggle to keep Hutton out as Hutts was an AR buy.

Eh? Quinn was an Alex Rae buy as well. What's your point?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any idea if he will make the squad next weekend? He's a huge loss when not playing, massive player for us.

Don't think he will be fit for the Morton game. Think more than likely be the Raith game or to be safe keep him for the following weekend incase he makes the injury worse coming back early.

When fully fit IMO he should be one of the first names in the starting line up

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Certainly worrying. Clarkson can slot in there, though, so not unduly concerned.

You will be if Clarkson was to get injured :P   If it is the same injury that Quinn keep getting then that will be worrying.

• 4 weeks later...