Car Park Season Ticket 2016/17

Absolutely hopeless as usual by St Mirren Football Club.

Went out of my way, while working to get to the Stadium.

Standing at Main Reception, fifty quid in hand

Only to be informed...

Car Park Passes haven't arrived yet.

So I will have to return, at my expense, whenever.

Was informed last week on Official Website that today was the day

The day St Mirren let the fans down again.

A TOTAL JOKE.

The Club really have most supporters by the f**king balls.

They know we are addicted to our Team and they don't give a toss about how we are treated.

They know we will turn up and pay up no matter the shit we are hit with.

Who is the incompetent member of the St Mirren member of staff who never ordered the Car Park Passes in time?

And no f**king communication between them and the Official Website.

THIS IS A CLUB INCOME STREAM THAT IS GETTING f**kED ABOUT WITH.

A simple operation screwed.

f**king disgrace.

What was the big rush to get it?Last season has just finished.Are you worried they sell out?

Not the point.

Though money was available. So get it purchased and forget about it .

Point already been made about Club Administration being absolutely atrocious.

Edited by shull

I do agree with Shull on the general principal though. Communication and service between the Club and the fans is pretty poor. Several times I emailed the Club and never, ever got a reply. Whoever takes over should have a priority of some business-like interaction between the club and its fans (and other customers :) ).

I do agree with Shull on the general principal though. Communication and service between the Club and the fans is pretty poor. Several times I emailed the Club and never, ever got a reply. Whoever takes over should have a priority of some business-like interaction between the club and its fans (and other customers smile.png ).

It's ok, Tony will save the day....................................mibbie no. thumbdown.gif

I do agree with Shull on the general principal though. Communication and service between the Club and the fans is pretty poor. Several times I emailed the Club and never, ever got a reply. Whoever takes over should have a priority of some business-like interaction between the club and its fans (and other customers smile.png ).

I'd be interested to know how many emails the club receive.

I agree that things seem quite disorganised, but on the other hand the club is obviously run on a budget. Is it realistic for them to have someone on hand to respond to every single email?

Is it realistic for them to have someone on hand to respond to every single email?

Yes,it is.

Anyone who takes the time to contact St Mirren F.C. should have the courtesy of a reply.