Signing This Week?

div

This preview wasn't widely viewed last week. Was published on Saturday;

240: in Rae says (on bringing the right players to the club)

"this time next week we will have a bit of news on maybe one guy who ticks the boxes for us. I'm pretty optimistic about that one"

Stevie Thompson? He's previously said he wants to finish his career at the club he's always supported - St. Mirren.

Someone always has to go for the ridiculously far-fetched option.

Anyway, he's apparently a h*n and is still injured after falling of a banana boat.

Edited by Drew

Wow, that was pretty un PC. Say that on twitter and its goodbye freedom. Ya dick!!

A wheelchair-bound, ethnic lesbian would tick a fair few boxes, right enough.

Wow, that was pretty un PC. Say that on twitter and its goodbye freedom. Ya dick!!

No chance, I use my real name on Twitter! Didn't think it was that bad, though. I could be wrong. Didn't really mean to offend anyone.

I think it was pretty obvious that MM was engaging in a bit of word play with a none too subtle dig at all those shrieking twats out there who get all angry over words (because that is easy) but couldnt give a damn about solving the REAL practical issues affecting minorities in this country (because that is very difficult). Neatly illustrated by Doug.

Or maybe the signing has already been completed and announced, "Rocco Quinn" perhaps?

Quinn re-signed the day before this interview.

I'm also assuming this is someone not already at the club given the way he talks about the player.

I've signed up to pledge my £12 a month. Surely I should be consulted about this bloke before we sign him. I demand to see a detailed resume of his career and more importantly, his medical records pertaining to the serious knee injury that kept him out for 99% of the 2015/16 season.

This fan ownership lark is a doddle. Mon' the Mighty Mirren.

I'm the same I just had a big gulp of Milk of Magnesium.

The medicine dished out by every mammy in the 1950's to a wary wean with the words.......................

" You love milk son..................................................you'll like this"

Never trusted women since then.