Signing This Week?

div

When does his contract end? If he only had another year left, The Rangers may give him a pay off as I really can't see him playing for them again.

His contract is up, depends how realistic he is and how much of a pay cut he's willing to take.

To be honest, if Rangers chuck him, which they probably will, who out there is realistically going to pay him the same kind of wages? He's not proven himself to be any more than a decent lower league striker. He's going to have to take a big pay cut wherever he goes, unless some League 1 or 2 club in England offers him silly money.

To be honest, if Rangers chuck him, which they probably will, who out there is realistically going to pay him the same kind of wages? He's not proven himself to be any more than a decent lower league striker. He's going to have to take a big pay cut wherever he goes, unless some League 1 or 2 club in England offers him silly money.

Correct best he can hope for in Scotland is a Killie/Ross County or perhaps Falkirk/Dunfermline at top of championship type club

Darren MacGregor had to take a significant pay cut i would imagine, when he joined hibs. Rumour was flying he was on 5k a week too at the deid club.

Darren MacGregor had to take a significant pay cut i would imagine, when he joined hibs. Rumour was flying he was on 5k a week too at the deid club.

McGregor never played for the deed club :P

Clark is a lower league player who's unproven at the top flight. Maybe someone there will take a punt on him, maybe not. He's certainly not that an unrealistic a target for us, especially compared to some others I've seen mentioned.