Cult Fillums

Guest TPAFKATS
And that about sums you up, a shrivelled up soul who's clinging onto some sort of belief you still have something to contribute.
Should I let you out of the net you jumped into the other day? [emoji38]
You the same faraway saint who gets upset at folk insulting him on football forums?

oooooh, I missed that TPAFKATs!

i don’t think he’s being insulting, just wibbling  or dribbling.  I’m not offended.

What does it mean?  I’ve tried to feel offended, but it’s kinda pointless.

I’ll have to fall asleep pondering the meaning of the universe, instead.

nighty night.  :)

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
On 1/8/2020 at 11:13 PM, faraway saint said:
And that about sums you up, a shrivelled up soul who's clinging onto some sort of belief you still have something to contribute.
Should I let you out of the net you jumped into the other day? emoji38.png

You the same faraway saint who gets upset at folk insulting him on football forums?

Who said I get upset? :lol:

You're the forum genius who Googles all day but has no answers rattling around in your empty head.

Maybe search "get a life" and see if you can get out of the constant morose mood you seem to be in. :byebye

Guest TPAFKATS
Who said I get upset? [emoji38]
You're the forum genius who Googles all day but has no answers rattling around in your empty head.
Maybe search "get a life" and see if you can get out of the constant morose mood you seem to be in. :byebye
You said it by commenting on it everytime it happens.
The rest of your post is just the voices in your heid. None of it is true [emoji4]

Guest TPAFKATS

Faraway Saint with over 38000 posts to date accuses me of spending too much time on Internet.
That's actually lower than his post count would be if it hadn't been for the bans.

This forum is his life, his only real contact with people out with his family, yet he spends his time having a go at everyone and everything.

5 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Faraway Saint with over 38000 posts to date accuses me of spending too much time on Internet.
That's actually lower than his post count would be if it hadn't been for the bans.

This forum is his life, his only real contact with people out with his family, yet he spends his time having a go at everyone and everything.

Still hurting and trying to twist things, a sure sign you're fecked.

Run along Google. :lol:

What a fecking post by the way. :byebye

Guest TPAFKATS
Run along Google. [emoji38]

Hmmm, you've just described what you do on this forum. What a sad wee man you are.

39 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
4 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Run along Google. emoji38.png

Hmmm, you've just described what you do on this forum. What a sad wee man you are.

What a shame you have a dwarfs nob, never mind, you are what you are. 

Wee man. :lol:

Sad stealing the forum fools patter, how low you've become. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wee man. :lol:

The spelling in this post maintains the usual low standard I see. Spot the (non) deliberate mistake. It is a classic. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Wee man. [emoji38]
Is a dwarfs (sic) nob (sic) meant as an insult.
I'm no expert on anatomy but I'm sure the length of appendage isn't based on the height of the male [emoji848]

Of course, faraway saint doesn't care for experts or academic study as we saw with his view on trickle down economics.

Just now, TPAFKATS said:

Is a dwarfs (sic) nob (sic) meant as an insult.
I'm no expert on anatomy but I'm sure the length of appendage isn't based on the height of the male emoji848.png

Of course, faraway saint doesn't care for experts or academic study as we saw with his view on trickle down economics.

You're funny, you throw out insults yet seem offended bu any that are returned. 

Anyhow, away and Google your next post, seems you have nothing going on inside that head of yours. :byebye

Guest TPAFKATS

You're funny, you throw out insults yet seem offended bu any that are returned. 
Anyhow, away and Google your next post, seems you have nothing going on inside that head of yours. :byebye

It's very easy to accuse someone of offence, however it's obvious that I haven't taken offence.
You continue to gaslight with this google nonsense which just only continues to highlight that I answered your request for evidence.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's very easy to accuse someone of offence, however it's obvious that I haven't taken offence.
You continue to gaslight with this google nonsense which just only continues to highlight that I answered your request for evidence.

You provided some link to something you Googled. 

Any fool can do that, you showed me no evidence you understand this "evidence" or answered my questions that rich people spend lots of money on stuff.

Anyhow, we're done, we'll leave it at this.

No doubt we'll chat again. :byebye

saw 1917 this evening.

really impressive, amazing cinematography. (IMAX)

thoroughly enjoyed it, but...  

...it held much less emotional impact than I felt sure it would, from the pre-publicity and although there were gory and sometimes violent scenes, I felt little by way of fear and jeopardy.

with hindsight I can rationalise why I felt that way, but won’t so I don’t jeopardise YOUR chance of enjoying it.

Edited by antrin
I had typed 2017...

Guest TPAFKATS
You provided some link to something you Googled. 

Any fool can do that, you showed me no evidence you understand this "evidence" or answered my questions that rich people spend lots of money on stuff.

Anyhow, we're done, we'll leave it at this.

No doubt we'll chat again. default_bye1.gif

that's not true. Even if I had, it's still evidence.

• 1 month later...

I see Ken Russell's biopic of Richard Strauss (Dance of the Seven Veils) can be seen now that copyright has expired on the use of Strauss's music. The composers family withdrew permission for it's use as he was portrayed as a Nazi sympathiser - made at the zenith of Russell's career I can only hope that when it eventually reaches TV rumours of poor taste & gratuitous nudity have not been exaggerated! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-51676381

3578.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f0821233e0471ec249d06e416645f7c4

• 2 weeks later...