If We Have Any Ambition

Muirhead has been at Killie, Dundee Utd and on loan at Partick, but has never been a regular first team starter. He's got a bit of a name within the game, but hasn't done that much to deserve that. He needs to play regular football and we could offer him that. He needs to decide whether he wants to play or to go somewhere for a bigger wage packet and maybe end up being a squad player again.

Thought he was really promising at killie and he was a good player there. Completely agree with you in terms of regular games, and feel he would be a cracking addition. But wage packet I reckon could be the deciding factor.

Guest TPAFKATS

Paton to me seems like the type of player to disrupt the harmony in a dressing room. Wouldnt last two mins under Rae,but i'd imagine he would already be aware of that if ut were true.

Not sure about the dressing room but did he not disrupt Ashton Lane and the sellik reserve goalies heid?

That was Paul Paton.

Thanks...

For what it's worth on the financial front I've been told Morgan's last minute goal on Sunday was worth £30,000 due to the extra prize money for finishing a place higher. Hopefully that goes in the playing budget - might be why Rae and Farrell were so happy!

For what it's worth on the financial front I've been told Morgan's last minute goal on Sunday was worth £30,000 due to the extra prize money for finishing a place higher. Hopefully that goes in the playing budget - might be why Rae and Farrell were so happy!

I assume the players have a bonus system for points gained and league position, so I wonder how much the club actually gained?

I assume the players have a bonus system for points gained and league position, so I wonder how much the club actually gained?

Don't mind win or goal bonuses but I would hope there would be no league positioning bonus for finishing below the playoff spots.

and there's me think it was because we got an equaliser.

In the real world, I think ambition is a luxury St Mirren can't afford

(and certainly don't intend to)

In the real world, unless you are the 'new club' most managers in the championship try to craft a silk purse out of a pig's ear..!

The only other exception to that being Hibs who manage to make a pig's ear out of everything!