The Spfl & Pyramid Play Offs

shull

The new bigots aren't involved, so TV not interested. Last season QOS vs Sevco was televised, I'm sure. Doncaster should be ashamed of himself and his pathetic organisation.

Didn't one of the broadcasters show a Scottish premier game last night? Meaningless shite between Teuchters and the disintegrating Arabs, but it filled a slot and they showed it. Frankly, I'd be cancelling my subscription if the broadcasters chose to show some Scottish shite instead of another league's fare.

Doncaster is a grade one fanny in charge of a shite 'product'.

Oh, and GIRFUY Ferranti Thistle, you cheating, debt-dodging, rent-evading, multi-administration cnuts. Third place league finish, League Cup, European football.... bought by Carol Vorderman's Ocean Finance method of achieving success. Cnuts. GTF.

Edited by pozbaird

Do you think East Stirling could survive being relegated to the Lowland League?

I would guess so. Would their income drop hugely?

Their expenditure certainly would, they won't have trips up to the highlands several times a year.

It's about time East Stirling got relegated .

What I don't understand is why this is a playoff , 2 leg affair . Should be one up , one down IMO .

Lowland League aint part of SPFL

And Montrose finished bottom last season.

East Stirlingshire will go into Lowland League if they lose Play Off.

Shouldn't get relegated just because they finished bottom.

Why shouldn't you get relegated if you finish bottom ?

You should have a wee look at where they have finished over the last 20 seasons .

Deserve to go down .

Relegated to where?

Lowland League isn't part of the SPFL.

That is why there is a play off.

If they lose that then, East Stirlingshire certainly deserve to lose SPFL Status.

Play Offs are just recent so 20 years ago is irrelevant.

Where will they go if they lose the next game - Lowland league .

This (Lowland league ) and the Highland league are now part of the pyramid system .

I understand they are not under the same governance as the spfl , but for me it should still be one up , one down .

This (Lowland league ) and the Highland league are now part of the pyramid system .

I understand they are not under the same governance as the spfl , but for me it should still be one up , one down .

So is it 1 up,1 down to the Lowland or Highland League?

Write to them.

I'm tired.

Zzzzzzzz

Hoping Ayr United can do it, they really should be a Championship club and of course it adds a great day out for us.

With Dunfermline, Dundee United and probably Kilmarnock all coming in it is looking like being a great league next season.

Why shouldn't you get relegated if you finish bottom ?

You should have a wee look at where they have finished over the last 20 seasons .

Deserve to go down .

I agree. Playoff between Lowland champs v Highland champs should be about who automatically replaces East Stirling, not plays off against them.

I agree. Playoff between Lowland champs v Highland champs should be about who automatically replaces East Stirling, not plays off against them.

That's not very fair.

Why not just automatically promote the Highland and Lowland Champions and relegate the Bottom Two Teams in League 2?

The reason it's been done this way was that it was the only way they could get enough votes in favour to let the pyramid system happen.

You've got to love the arrogance of clubs like St Mirren who think the likes of East Stirling, Queens Park, Clyde, Montrose etc should just cow tow and accept whatever shite is dictated to them :rolleyes:

Hibs 2-2 Falkirk

Clyde 1-3 Queens Park

Falkirk in box seat in the Championship tie, and wee baldy's Queens Park look like they're heading for promotion. What a job he's done down there, ex Saints youth Sean Burns on the score sheet too.

Hibs 2-2 Falkirk

Clyde 1-3 Queens Park

Falkirk in box seat in the Championship tie, and wee baldy's Queens Park look like they're heading for promotion. What a job he's done down there, ex Saints youth Sean Burns on the score sheet too.

Clyde are beelin that they were meant to have home advantage in the 2nd leg.The fixtures were switched as there's a BMX event on at Broadwood this weekend and the Stadium Owner is honouring the booking.

????????

Watched second half of Ayr / Stranraer . Whichever of them comes up will go straight back down unless they change almost their whole teams. Never seen a fatter goalie that the Stranraer one though he actually played quite well.

Have you seen the hibs goalie? Makes Neville Southall look like a stick insect.