Dummett's Cup Final Shirt On Ebay

yani

Can't see Paul selling the actual shirt he wore on the day.

On close inspection you can see the difference mentioned above.

Are players given 2 shirts for a game like this?

Would players change shirts at half time?

Were replicas of the League Cup Final shirts ever available to purchase?

I bought Newtons match worn boots from the cup final in a charity auction. Sent him a message first to confirm they were the real thing before bidding and he confirmed they were.

Could be the real deal this also, maybe the medal is all he really needs.

ETA- does look slightly different but I'd reckon it's definitely been issued to Dummy judging by the sellers other items for sale.

Edited by davidg

If you have a look at the other items that they are selling and also their feedback it looks as if if it isn't Paul then it is a relative of his as there are a number of matchworn stuff including some of his Welsh kit.

Burglar ? whistling.gif

ETA- does look slightly different but I'd reckon it's definitely been issued to Dummy judging by the sellers other items for sale.

The seller is claiming it's the actual shirt worn on the day. If it's the "standby" shirt then its value would be diminished.

My maximum was £300 but someone had put maximum bid of £380... so I kept going. Not going any further, although I'm in the boozer right now, so who knows...

The Mrs will be happy if someone outbids me... Otherwise no more cocktails in Lanzarote for her this week.