Kyle Hutton - 2 Year Deal Confirmed

Apparently signed yesterday according to my source.

25 year old midfielder who was at QoS last season and has previously been at Rangers where he spent time on loan at Partick Thistle and Dunfermline.

Guess might be announced today.

Surely it's not a problem if he has put pen to paper?

I didn't say it was a problem, I'm just asking for clarification as I'm sure the club will officially announce this and there has been in the recent past far to much club business reaching the public before the club can make it official.

Personally I don't give a flying feck.

PS Why is in the rumour thread?

Edited by faraway saint

I didn't say it was a problem, I'm just asking for clarification as I'm sure the club will officially announce this and there has been in the recent past far to much club business reaching the public before the club can make it official.

Newspapers do it all the time.

PS Why is in the rumour thread?

The info I got didn't come from St.Mirren.

It's in the rumour mill because it's a rumour.

Queens fan says he slow and passes sideways. Who knows just need to wait and see.

Yeah, he is a defensive midfielder though, as long as he can keep the ball and get it to the guys who can play I'm not fussed.

Think he's quite a physical player too, we need that kind of presence in midfield.