Kyle Hutton - 2 Year Deal Confirmed

As an aside I hadn't realised they still haven't fixed the spelling of Paisley on the Thomsons Cycles advert - nearly two years now! Come to think of it did Thomsons not shut last year?

Yeah it went bust.

A few goals wouldn't go astray, but we need an anchor in the midfield that is capable of starting moves and shutting down moves from the opposition, with him and Roscoe in there it seems to me like a good solid defensive unit that are also comfortable going forward and hopefully freeing Stevie Mallan up to play that number 10 role that will provide the creativity to go with his sensational dead ball skills.

Some quotes from QOTS fans on Hutton:

Can't say his departure is a shock an extremely Meh player who was tidy on the ball but very rarely looked like doing anything with it.

Did flatter to deceive half the time but was improving after his run of games. If he has joined St Mirren with Alex Rae I'm unsure whether Saints will get more out of him than Queens did.

Hes been one of our best players in the last few months.

Hutton was a near unanimous choice for player of the year for a reason. I would have preferred to keep him but we are in no position to outbid St Mirren for players.

That's a huge blow regarding Hutton he is a terrific player. Obviously as stated we can't compete with St Mirren and he is unlikely to have built up a close enough affinity with the club in his short time to commit to us whilst we don't have a manager.

Edited by TopCat

Promising signing. Looks like Rae is building a team with a bit of height and presence about it. Most of his signings so far won't be easily pushed about.

Last season we had a weak midfield of McMullen, Agnew, Mallan, Carswell, Howieson. Goodwin only came in as it clearly wasn't working.

We now have the likes of Quinn and Hutton to add a bit of presence to the midfield.

He made 14 first team appearances for Rangers (now in liquidation) back in season 10/11, including starting against Manchester United in the Champions League.

He must be half decent surely?

Aye but mind Eric Djemba Djemba played FOR Man Utd in the Champions League.

Qj04G1f.jpg

FFS someone get that sign for the cycle shop fixed, it's Paisley not Pailsey, This has been brought up before, , maybe just use some spare black paint and paint over the error. Or give me a bell and i'll come round and remove it since the shop has now hit a pothole.

Edited by buddiecat

Was telling a mate in Rothesay who plays for Brandains he was telling me Hutton is a great player sprays the ball about very well good defensive midfielder. Said the only reason he was not kept on at ibrox was because he is a bit injury prone. Keep clear of injury then a cracking signing he said.

Was telling a mate in Rothesay who plays for Brandains he was telling me Hutton is a great player sprays the ball about very well good defensive midfielder. Said the only reason he was not kept on at ibrox was because he is a bit injury prone. Keep clear of injury then a cracking signing he said.

Who are Brandains?