Kyle Hutton - 2 Year Deal Confirmed

Was nothing to do with football. Made a few comments about his ability And the cars he drives (£50k) car And has barely played any ganes at age of 25

In all honesty I'm happy with this one. He's a decent player at our level.

But was never rangers level that he thought he was

Without being funny, what does it matter how expensive a car someone drives?

If he was 19 and on a good enough contract to be driving around in a Range Rover - despite not playing much first team football - then fair play to him. why should that be a stick for an anonymous troller to beat him with?! Do you suggest he kicked about in a Y-reg punto until he plays a set amount of matches determined by you?

Maybe it's just me, I don't understand, like or use Twitter. But I'd certainly not be using it to give random people who were more successful than I am unwarranted abuse for no reason other than to make me feel better about myself.

If he was 19 and on a good enough contract to be driving around in a Range Rover - despite not playing much first team football - then fair play to him. why should that be a stick for an anonymous troller to beat him with?! Do you suggest he kicked about in a Y-reg punto until he plays a set amount of matches determined by you?

Maybe it's just me, I don't understand, like or use Twitter. But I'd certainly not be using it to give random people who were more successful than I am unwarranted abuse for no reason other than to make me feel better about myself.

It's unbelievable mate almost cringe worthy. I mean he is driving about in a t0 grand car. f**k if he thinks that's bad wait till he sees the castle he owns. Seriously who gives a shit. I hope next season he can buy a Bugatti after one year at Saints.

It's unbelievable mate almost cringe worthy. I mean he is driving about in a t0 grand car. f**k if he thinks that's bad wait till he sees the castle he owns. Seriously who gives a shit. I hope next season he can buy a Bugatti after one year at Saints.

I have a Bugatti ,well two but they are shoes.

Post of the day!

Is that with his win bonuses.

By bringing up the car she has exposed her real problem with him which is jealousy.

When Iain Munro was first at Saints as a 17 year old he was pictured in the papers with his yellow Lotus Elan sports car No moans then although IIRC he was forced to get rid by the clubs insurers

Guest TPAFKATS

Seems a player with talent and when at older was highly rated for the future.

Rae must've liked what he say there and more recently with QoS.

His future is now, hope he fulfils his undoubted potential.

According to Ross Perry, Hutton lost his licence in 2011 and hasn't resat his test since. Edited by Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Seems a player with talent and when at older was highly rated for the future.

Rae must've liked what he say there and more recently with QoS.

His future is now, hope he fulfils his undoubted potential.

Have just read this and noted the autocorrects - sometimes I really hate modern technology :-)

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, TopCat said:

An awful signing certainly, but still surprised we are shipping able bodies out when we are so thin squad wise.

A couple more injuries and we will struggle to fill the bench.

Agreed.

In addition, what I think is odd is that it's only an emergency loan til Jan - unless that's the limit of the emergency loan system and we have an agreement that he'll just be shipped out on a more permanent basis when the window opens?

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

An awful signing certainly, but still surprised we are shipping able bodies out when we are so thin squad wise.

A couple more injuries and we will struggle to fill the bench.

an empty seat in the dugout or hutton ?   much the same i`d say

an empty seat in the dugout or hutton ?   much the same i`d say

I think it was the Hibs cup game where we won, I wasn't there but read several reports which said Hutton had an excellent game. Not that I'm saying he's a great player by any means, but what do we gain by letting an experienced player go at such a vital point in the season?

We are currently starting with Mallan and Magennis in midfield and Clarkson starts every week too, I think he's meant to be a number 10. Moving aside from the fact we are losing every week with that central trio, if one of them was to become unavailable between now and January... who plays?

Quinn's as reliable as a chocolate teapot and there isn't any other first team midfielders in the squad. This is just the latest of a series of bizarre events at the club since April.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I think it was the Hibs cup game where we won, I wasn't there but read several reports which said Hutton had an excellent game. Not that I'm saying he's a great player by any means, but what do we gain by letting an experienced player go at such a vital point in the season?

We are currently starting with Mallan and Magennis in midfield and Clarkson starts every week too, I think he's meant to be a number 10. Moving aside from the fact we are losing every week with that central trio, if one of them was to become unavailable between now and January... who plays?

Quinn's as reliable as a chocolate teapot and there isn't any other first team midfielders in the squad. This is just the latest of a series of bizarre events at the club since April.

Were you at the Morton game in Greenock? 

Were you at the Morton game in Greenock? 

Yes. Hutton was awful, as was the other 10 players that started that night.

I don't want this to come across as I rate Hutton. However, I don't think he's any worse than the vast majority of our squad, including several players who start every week. As I've already posted, i would punt him in January along with nearly all of the rest of them.

Why punt him now though?

Just now, TopCat said:

Yes. Hutton was awful, as was the other 10 players that started that night.

I don't want this to come across as I rate Hutton. However, I don't think he's any worse than the vast majority of our squad, including several players who start every week. As I've already posted, i would punt him in January along with nearly all of the rest of them.

Why punt him now though?

Because we don't need him and we need to look at every available means to make more money available to bring in players that the manager wants in January.

Because we don't need him and we need to look at every available means to make more money available to bring in players that the manager wants in January.

I can't imagine four weeks of his wage is going to do much to our January budget. If one of Mallan or Magennis becomes injured we are going to be down to one central midfielder in the squad.