Kyle Hutton - 2 Year Deal Confirmed

TopCat, on 10 May 2016 - 22:21, said:

Let's not forget, he used to play for the old Rangers.

Sure that will delight one poster in particular.

If it's the poster that I'm thinking you're referring to, you may be pleasantly surprised if you scroll back to post #24 zorro.gif

Good solid start to the summer rebuilding programme and as touched on above, it's just great to see us doing some business early and also that we're now offering players more than 1 year deals.

Hutton also a good age at just 25.

It's always difficult to judge any player until he's played a few games for the club but for me this looks a good start!

Quote by Hutton from OS...

“I got the phone call from the manager asking me to come on-board and had a chat with him for five minutes and after that I was dying to join.

“He told me about the plans for the club and I know how big a club it is. He was talking about how he wants to push on to go up this year and just told me about the kind of things he’s going to try to do this year. It’s a big club and talking to him personally swayed the decision for me, I’m delighted I’m signed up.

“I knew a few boys from the past, I still speak to Kenny McLean and he’s told me about the size of the club, the fans and how enthusiastic they are about the club. Putting all those things together, the stadium, the training facilities etc. I just knew it was the right place for me.”

Good replacement for Goodwin and Carswell in the middle. Should hopefully partner well with Quinn. The most pleasing thing i've seen from the Quinn and Hutton signings is the fact they are on a 2 year deal.

Means when we punt them after 6 months we have to shell out more mutual consent money.