The League Cup 2016/17 Will........

HSS

Are they ? As i said , why only ST holders

Surely buying a season ticket should offer some perks, this being one of them.

I understand non season ticket holders may feel this is unfair but if you've paid the club in full to attend every game next season, I think it's a decent way to show a bit of appreciation.

Surely buying a season ticket should offer some perks, this being one of them.

I understand non season ticket holders may feel this is unfair but if you've paid the club in full to attend every game next season, I think it's a decent way to show a bit of appreciation.

The perks are there for all to see. You get to attend games already at a reduced rate & if i recall correctly you will get entry to a League cup game f.o.c also.

Also , i am right in saying that you can spread the cost of a ST over the season ? Thought the whole point was to get money upfront to aid the club when there was no cash coming in ?

I have chosen not to buy an ST, i pay FULL price to watch games & choose where i sit & have done so for more years than i care to remember. Is My money not as good as the ST holders ?

The perks are there for all to see. You get to attend games already at a reduced rate & if i recall correctly you will get entry to a League cup game f.o.c also.

Also , i am right in saying that you can spread the cost of a ST over the season ? Thought the whole point was to get money upfront to aid the club when there was no cash coming in ?

I have chosen not to buy an ST, i pay FULL price to watch games & choose where i sit & have done so for more years than i care to remember. Is My money not as good as the ST holders ?

Well, this is another perk.

Correct you can now pay up your season ticket. I pay it in a one off payment but that's my choice.

That's your choice NOT to buy a season ticket, although if you did, you could get into both cup games for £15 & get a reduced rate for all other home games.

I can't see anywhere, anyone saying that YOUR money wasn't as good as a season ticket holder?? I was only pointing out why the club would offer such deals to their season ticket holders.

Is that not with a "credit agreement" agreed with a lender and not St Mirren...........if it is then St Mirren still receive the cash up front.