Chinese Tranny With A Fanny

murray street

China transgender case

hunners of puns out of this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36258905

A Chinese transgender man has vowed to keep fighting for equality after a court rejected his complaint that he was fired unfairly.

Mr C, 28, who was born a woman, worked in a health centre in the city of Guiyang and was reportedly fired for wearing men's clothes.

The tribunal in Guizhou province has awarded him unpaid wages but has ruled that his dismissal was legal, he says.

It is the first case of its kind in mainland China.

China does not recognise many LGBT rights such as gay marriage, and its laws do not protect people from discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

Mr C told BBC Chinese he was "disappointed" with the ruling.

"If a company can dismiss someone because of the way he dresses and is judged not illegal, then what more excuses do they need to dismiss someone?" he said.

"The case made me realise that discrimination against transgender [people] is more severe than I had thought. I will keep appealing to safeguard my legitimate right."

He was hired for a sales job with Ciming Checkup company in 2015 but was let go a week after starting work.

The tribunal dismissed recordings presented by Mr C's lawyers that, according to them, showed there had been discrimination based on his transgender identity.

Instead, the court accepted the company's claim that he was dismissed due to poor performance.

An unidentified worker for the company denied that it had discriminated against Mr C, the Associated Press news agency reported.

Mr C also claimed his employers had withheld his pay because of his identity. The judge granted his demand for about $62 (£43) in unpaid wages.

"Winning back my unpaid wage doesn't change a thing. This is not what I want. I will continue to appeal. I will not let it go without an apology (from the employer)," he said.

There were reports that journalists in China were asked not to report the case.

Edited by murray street

If he were Scottish, would that heading be...... Jock without a cock?

Or if he were from a certain South American country...... Chile without a willie.

Yeah this set of "attempts" at humour are as pish as the first posters.

TBH maybe we should just let this tedious shite of a thread die a quick and painless death.

China transgender case

hunners of puns out of this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36258905

Mr C, 28, who was born a woman, worked in a health centre in the city of Guiyang and was reportedly fired for wearing men's clothes.

The tribunal in Guizhou province has awarded him unpaid wages but has ruled that his dismissal was legal, he says.

It is the first case of its kind in mainland China.

China does not recognise many LGBT rights such as gay marriage, and its laws do not protect people from discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

Mr C told BBC Chinese he was "disappointed" with the ruling.

"If a company can dismiss someone because of the way he dresses and is judged not illegal, then what more excuses do they need to dismiss someone?" he said.

"The case made me realise that discrimination against transgender [people] is more severe than I had thought. I will keep appealing to safeguard my legitimate right."

He was hired for a sales job with Ciming Checkup company in 2015 but was let go a week after starting work.

The tribunal dismissed recordings presented by Mr C's lawyers that, according to them, showed there had been discrimination based on his transgender identity.

Instead, the court accepted the company's claim that he was dismissed due to poor performance.

An unidentified worker for the company denied that it had discriminated against Mr C, the Associated Press news agency reported.

Mr C also claimed his employers had withheld his pay because of his identity. The judge granted his demand for about $62 (£43) in unpaid wages.

"Winning back my unpaid wage doesn't change a thing. This is not what I want. I will continue to appeal. I will not let it go without an apology (from the employer)," he said.

There were reports that journalists in China were asked not to report the case.

It's a shamen for him/her.

You have a choice too - dont post unfunny pish.

You really are a sad individual.

For what was originally a bit of harmless banter by the originator of the post I believe your retort is quite uncalled for (but that's just my opinion)

We are allowed to laugh and partake in a bit of silliness on this forum and not take ourselves too seriously are we not?

I believe there's a wee clue in the heading of this forum as to the potential content of each topic.

For what was originally a bit of harmless banter by the originator of the post I believe your retort is quite uncalled for (but that's just my opinion)

We are allowed to laugh and partake in a bit of silliness on this forum and not take ourselves too seriously are we not?

I believe there's a wee clue in the heading of this forum as to the potential content of each topic.

The first word in the title is unacceptable nowadays whether intended as humourous or not.

Few weeks ago someone posted they where listening to a buds game while in Thialand. . I asked which part of the Tranny does the sound come out of. ..

is this offensive to chicks with dicks people.?

Not to me it's not.

Some people are too easily offended on here.

I've seen the term "Green Vermin" on here in reference to Glasgow Celtic. Is it acceptable to insinuate that all those associated with that club are vermin?

I can't be arsed getting upset at some of these apparent sexist or racist remarks and I admit that some make me laugh. I'm not sexist or racist. I still get Irishmen telling me Scotchman, Englishman and Paddy jokes. Am I bad because I laugh and don't get upset?

The first word in the title is unacceptable nowadays whether intended as humourous or not.

I sometimes still say that first word when pondering the nature and country of origin of the takeaway food I am about to order. Just about everyone I have associated with in my life has done.

Very Scottish, no? 'Fancy an Indian or a Chinky'.

Anyway. I agree. Can't use it these days, even if your only intent is to get the special curry & fried rice, chips and prawn crackers from The Pearl in Craigmarloch.... Fabulous grub and the best chink.... the best Chinese takeaway I have ever had.

Who is taking themselves too seriously?

My main complaint here is that nothing on this thread is funny.

I have made no comment about whether anything is offensive or not.

I set my bar for humour a bit higher than tedious 1970 style fnaaar fnaaar type "jokes" and obvious puns.

Just try posting something funny and/or clever and you might get better feedback.

Edited by oaksoft

I sometimes still say that first word when pondering the nature and country of origin of the takeaway food I am about to order. Just about everyone I have associated with in my life has done.

Very Scottish, no? 'Fancy an Indian or a Chinky'.

Anyway. I agree. Can't use it these days, even if your only intent is to get the special curry & fried rice, chips and prawn crackers from The Pearl in Craigmarloch.... Fabulous grub and the best chink.... the best Chinese takeaway I have ever had.

My Mum saw it as a term of endearment akin to her going to the "Paki's" (which was run by an Indian gentleman!

I never bothered much till I had discussions with one of my Brother in Laws... two of whom are married to Chinese women. To them, it IS offensive. That was enough for me to stop using the term.

My Mum saw it as a term of endearment akin to her going to the "Paki's" (which was run by an Indian gentleman!

I never bothered much till I had discussions with one of my Brother in Laws... two of whom are married to Chinese women. To them, it IS offensive. That was enough for me to stop using the term.

Good point.

Not to me it's not.

Some people are too easily offended on here.

I've seen the term "Green Vermin" on here in reference to Glasgow Celtic. Is it acceptable to insinuate that all those associated with that club are vermin?

I am pretty certain that NOBODY on here is personally offended. You are being reminded that this type of language just isnt funny or acceptable in a civilised country anymore.

My daughter has, over the years, berated us for using the "Chinky" term and has, eventually, got her way.

In years gone past it wasn't seen as anything racist, along with "Paki's", and still might not be, but could be offensive.

It's certainly not funny, unless your stuck in the 60's/70's/80's

My mum was the same. To her, the 'wee corner shop' in Spateston was 'the wee Paki shop' - and you couldn't have met a sweeter wee Scottish wummin' than my mum, who never had a bad word to say about anyone. In latter years, before she passed away, she understood it wasn't right and never used it.

I never did. I always thought of the term as insulting. As I said though, just about everyone I knew used the term 'Chinky' purely in regard to 'do you fancy one' when talking about takeaway meal choices. I never, ever, heard any of my mates use it in regard to a Chinese person. I was at college for five years and one of my best mates was a Chinese guy from Ayr. I heard Ho Wai himself use the term when saying he never phoned for one as he was sick of Chinese food at home, and always fancied a fish supper or a KFC! Great guy Ho Wai, funny, top bloke.

Annyway...