Chinese Tranny With A Fanny

murray street

You were the one that used the word Jesus as an expletive. I suppose you would argue that the name didn't imply Christianity. Not surprised that you declined my offer to say something derogatory about Muhammad. They could come looking for you with big hatchets.

You were the one that used the word Jesus as an expletive. I suppose you would argue that the name didn't imply Christianity. Not surprised that you declined my offer to say something derogatory about Muhammad. They could come looking for you with big hatchets.

You obviously haven't read my posts in the other thread which I have attempted in vain to get you to transfer your points to so I'll repeat one thing. ALL organised religions are guilty of control and abuse and IMO are immoral. Is that clear enough for you?

The difference is that religion is a personal choice.

Being black or Chinese isn't.

Laughing at the first is fair game.

Denying the second and third jobs and equal rights is quite different.

Davidg compared Chinese jokes with Jock jokes. To the best of my knowledge, white Scots have never been oppressed.

TBH I am not really sure why so many are having difficulty getting their heads around the difference.

Is it a working class thing?

Did the clearances not happen then??

No, I didn't make that comparison at all.

You have went on to abbreviate our nationally yourself, I just don't see the big deal in abbreviating other countries.

Although I agree with your sentiment Scots isn't really an abbreviation, Robert the Bruce (and all other Scottish monarchs) was "King of Scots" ie of the people rather than the land. He was however a Scottish King.

Did the clearances not happen then??

That was landowners replacing people with sheep.

As I have been reliably informed it wasn't just English landowners it was Scottish landowners as well.

So yes, they happened all right but no it wasn't anti-Scottish oppression.

That was landowners replacing people with sheep.

As I have been reliably informed it wasn't just English landowners it was Scottish landowners as well.

So yes, they happened all right but no it wasn't anti-Scottish oppression.

Which of course isn't what you said!!

FFS are you another Bluto?

It's bad enough that we have one.

I'm not quite sure what that means but hey-ho..............

Your statement that I replied to (the bit in bold), with absolutely no malice, was :

oaksoft, on 16 May 2016 - 16:19, said:snapback.png

Davidg compared Chinese jokes with Jock jokes. To the best of my knowledge, white Scots have never been oppressed.

TBH I am not really sure why so many are having difficulty getting their heads around the difference.

Is it a working class thing?

A simple question, do you accept that what you stated isn't factually correct?

I'm not quite sure what that means but hey-ho..............

Your statement that I replied to (the bit in bold), with absolutely no malice, was :

oaksoft, on 16 May 2016 - 16:19, said:snapback.png

A simple question, do you accept that what you stated isn't factually correct?

They weren't oppressed because they were white Scots and as such you can't compare that with what has happened to blacks, the Chinese etc.

THAT is why some jokes are better left alone.

In the context of the entire discussion that was obvious.

They weren't oppressed because they were white Scots and as such you can't compare that with what has happened to blacks, the Chinese etc.

THAT is why some jokes are better left alone.

In the context of the entire discussion that was obvious.

For a change you are absolutely correct in this instance.

The fat lecturer talking sense at last!