Get It Right f**king Up You Newcastle

Stuart Dickson

The treatment that the Newcastle "fans" dish out to managers pretty much makes me agree that they deserve all they get, relegation.

They, among many teams in England, almost have an OF belief they deserve to be in amongst the best.

Unfortunately Newcastle have become victims of their own fantasy they are one of the big boys.

Aye, fcukem, although I had hoped Norwich would have stayed up because of their Scottish manager.

PS Sunderland have been saved, IMO, due to big Sam and Defoe, a striker who would score 20+ goals in a decent team.

The treatment that the Newcastle "fans" dish out to managers pretty much makes me agree that they deserve all they get, relegation.

They, among many teams in England, almost have an OF belief they deserve to be in amongst the best.

Unfortunately Newcastle have become victims of their own fantasy they are one of the big boys.

Aye, fcukem, although I had hoped Norwich would have stayed up because of their Scottish manager.

PS Sunderland have been saved, IMO, due to big Sam and Defoe, a striker who would score 20+ goals in a decent team.

Sam definitely saved the club. His biggest master stroke IMO was his signing of Lamine Kone. The defending up to the point were he was signed would have been laughable at boys club level. Wes Brown when he played was playing as those his electric wheelchair was stuck in reverse and John O'Shea was simply shit. Kone and Kabul have worked together beautifully and together they've been the stability which has allowed big Sam build from there. You also can't ignore the superb signing of Kirchhoff, slated in his opening games as rubbish, he's simply got better and better in every single match. At £750k an absolute steal in Premiership terms.

Over the last 15 matches Sunderland have only lost 3 times. To Leicester, Manchester City and to West Ham. It's been a hugely impressive turn around in fortunes.

Nothing else needs said. Enjoy being the third best team in the North East, smelly bastards.

As usual your lot can't see beyond getting one over on Newcastle. Ask any SAFC fan for their greatest footballing memory and i bet it would involve a Newcastle downfall of some sort. Mine would involve Beating Barcelona and Juventus in the champions league and trips around Europe. Don't like Allardyce but i agree with him when he said your club needs to get away from laps of honour for merely staying in the division year after year. You can't keep scrapping to avoid the drop annually. It'll catch up with you sooner or later. Just remember when you're trying to take the p*ss. Things in football can change and quite quickly. I mean i've had many years laughing at your lot and now the shoes on the other foot. That's football but 'he who laughs last' and all that.

One of my earliest memories was listening to Sunderland trounce Leeds in the 1973 Cup Final with Dennis Tueart tearing down the wing. I'm not even sure radio had been invented the last time Newcastle won anything major. I believe Sunderland have even won more League Titles than their less illustrious neighbours.

Enjoy the Championship where you're lot belong

Edited by Stuart Dickson

You 'Believe' SAFC have won more league titles than Newcastle? If you were a fan and not just a WUM you would know. Trounce Leeds? 1-0. Great shock result but hardly a trouncing.

We belong in the championship? I can remember when you were in the 3rd division. What a weekend that was when Saints won the 87 cup and Gillingham relegated your lot to the 3rd tier the next day lol.gif . As i say, you might be better going easy on the mockery because your time will come. The turd will one day flush away at last. No further comment other than:

You 'Believe' SAFC have won more league titles than Newcastle? If you were a fan and not just a WUM you would know. Trounce Leeds? 1-0. Great shock result but hardly a trouncing.

We belong in the championship? I can remember when you were in the 3rd division. What a weekend that was when Saints won the 87 cup and Gillingham relegated your lot to the 3rd tier the next day lol.gif . As i say, you might be better going easy on the mockery because your time will come. The turd will one day flush away at last. No further comment other than:

I was being polite. I know we've won more League Titles than Newcastle. We flushed our turd last night and as a result Newcastle are back where they belong. I'm looking forward to big North East derbies against Middlesbrough next season. Maybe they'll offer some decent competition

That's not really true at all.

Newcastle are a victim by and large of dreadful decision making at Board Level. Year after year a potentially successful club is hamstrung by shabby corporate governance. The latest example, apart from the dreadful contracts that their Cheif scout was given, was the appointment of Steve McClaren, what an unmitigated disaster. He was hailed as a perfect fit for the job ffs ! By who ? The majority of fans were against it. The BoD then too late, realise he's an epic fail, decide to bin him , yet then allow him five more games thereafter, of which he loses four. Then after too much hesitancy, they finally land a fit and proper professional in Rafa Benitez. It's fair to suggest if the BoD had acted sooner, Newcastle would possibly have got out the mire. They could have amassed 40+ pts. Anyway, that's the latest BoD disaster...................stable door , horse and all that.

Sure they saw off Pardew, his shelf life was up anyway, saw off Big Sam, oh the irony. Last season they could have had Bilic, but no, opted for ' a pal' , again. That's where it goes wrong with Newcastle, board and recruitment. Bilic would have been a great fit imo.

This nonsense that Newcastle fans are like arrogant OF fans is utter drivel. Its far more applicable to Arsenal or Chelsea or Man Utd or City fans. Its a nonsense peddled by the media and commentators who know little about Newcastle, other than that they play in Black and White stripes ( bless ) All the Toon fans want is to have an honest team , a passionate set of players that win more games than they lose. Top 12 would be greeted with a great sense of achievement. To have a manager appointed that seemed to have some nous and a decent method, well so much the better.

Newcastle are a complete conundrum, a madhouse in effect. A great City, one team town, great fan base and a fabulous stadium to watch football. It would be quite a spectacular thing if Newcastle could get their collective shit together, but I'll not hold my breath.

I think part of their appeal is their madness, their complete sense of wtf are we really ?!

If passion won you league and cups, Newcastle would stroll it, their biggest handicap , their main problems though are in the boardroom.

It'll be a much needed clear out that's required for new season , I wonder just who will stand up and go !!

Newcastle are a victim by and large of dreadful decision making at Board Level. Year after year a potentially successful club is hamstrung by shabby corporate governance. The latest example, apart from the dreadful contracts that their Cheif scout was given, was the appointment of Steve McClaren, what an unmitigated disaster. He was hailed as a perfect fit for the job ffs ! By who ? The majority of fans were against it. The BoD then too late, realise he's an epic fail, decide to bin him , yet then allow him five more games thereafter, of which he loses four. Then after too much hesitancy, they finally land a fit and proper professional in Rafa Benitez. It's fair to suggest if the BoD had acted sooner, Newcastle would possibly have got out the mire. They could have amassed 40+ pts. Anyway, that's the latest BoD disaster...................stable door , horse and all that.

Sure they saw off Pardew, his shelf life was up anyway, saw off Big Sam, oh the irony. Last season they could have had Bilic, but no, opted for ' a pal' , again. That's where it goes wrong with Newcastle, board and recruitment. Bilic would have been a great fit imo.

This nonsense that Newcastle fans are like arrogant OF fans is utter drivel. Its far more applicable to Arsenal or Chelsea or Man Utd or City fans. Its a nonsense peddled by the media and commentators who know little about Newcastle, other than that they play in Black and White stripes ( bless ) All the Toon fans want is to have an honest team , a passionate set of players that win more games than they lose. Top 12 would be greeted with a great sense of achievement. To have a manager appointed that seemed to have some nous and a decent method, well so much the better.

Newcastle are a complete conundrum, a madhouse in effect. A great City, one team town, great fan base and a fabulous stadium to watch football. It would be quite a spectacular thing if Newcastle could get their collective shit together, but I'll not hold my breath.

I think part of their appeal is their madness, their complete sense of wtf are we really ?!

If passion won you league and cups, Newcastle would stroll it, their biggest handicap , their main problems though are in the boardroom.

It'll be a much needed clear out that's required for new season , I wonder just who will stand up and go !!

If Rafa stays in charge, they need to give him full control over transfers. Part of the issue there is the signing policy.

I read a few weeks back Shelvey never had a relegation wage reduction in his contract he signed.

I posted in 'latest scores' last night with ten minutes of the Sunderland game still left. I congratulated Sunderland. Congratulated Sunderland on handling the pressure, and stated that Newcastle deserved exactly what they got - relegation.

Then you come on and read this particular OPs bile. Ha'way and have a look at yourself and grow up.

Again, congratulations Sunderland, for staying up in some style with good football and a three goal win - deserved.

Edited by pozbaird

I was being polite. I know we've won more League Titles than Newcastle. We flushed our turd last night and as a result Newcastle are back where they belong. I'm looking forward to big North East derbies against Middlesbrough next season. Maybe they'll offer some decent competition

The absolute state of the man who uses phrases like "your fans" when talking about St Mirren now referring to Sunderland as "we" :lol:

While I see no need for the "bile" that Stu has posted there would be equal levels from Newcastle support of the boot had been on the other foot.

Football supporters are all pretty much the same, an element who will spew nonsense in the direction of any other supporters, more so if it's "local" rivals.

No need for all the "outrage", it's just the normal although Stu does attract lots of attention.

You can see this at any game or most forums. whistling.gif

While I see no need for the "bile" that Stu has posted there would be equal levels from Newcastle support of the boot had been on the other foot.

Football supporters are all pretty much the same, an element who will spew nonsense in the direction of any other supporters, more so if it's "local" rivals.

No need for all the "outrage", it's just the normal although Stu does attract lots of attention.

You can see this at any game or most forums. whistling.gif

Is that two posts where you have agreed with SD on the same Topic? Have you been kidnapped Faraway? Have you left your laptop logged on? Is SD paying you?, lol thumbup2.gif

Right, lets get one bloody thing clear for once and for all.

I am the original and only Stu on this website. I have not been into administration or liquidation. I am not The Stu. I am not Stuco. I am Stu - always have been, always will be. Stu then, Stu now, Stu forever.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not refer to Stuart Dickson as Stu. My lawyer Lionel Hutz is keeping a close eye on this thread.

Rant over/head's gone/seething/verge of tears etc.

Nothing else needs said. Enjoy being the third best team in the North East, smelly bastards.

Well this is a first

Totally Agree

They are a joke . The apt of McLaren and they were 5000-1 on to go down. Tommy Craig is a better manager (Ok maybe a little to far)

The players they sign are a joke, not one player rolls up their sleeves, with exception of Dummett.

The deserve this and hopefully 51000 will now stop going to games.

Cant see them going straight back up either.

Hope Alex stays at Norwich and if he had Newcastles Budget he would have been top 10

Well Said SD

Have been a season ticket holder of both clubs in the past (no, not simultaneously) and working in the north east the mood of my colleagues is, from the Newcastle side quiet acceptance allied with disappointment of their fate and from the Sunderland side mostly relief that it didn't happen to them. The comments from Stu D are no doubt those of the minority of knuckle draggers associated with clubs with this type of intense rivalry.

Right, lets get one bloody thing clear for once and for all.

I am the original and only Stu on this website. I have not been into administration or liquidation. I am not The Stu. I am not Stuco. I am Stu - always have been, always will be. Stu then, Stu now, Stu forever.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not refer to Stuart Dickson as Stu. My lawyer Lionel Hutz is keeping a close eye on this thread.

Rant over/head's gone/seething/verge of tears etc.

Ok, but you're still a fud. ????

You can't rule out the fans behaviour in all of this though SN. They've behaved in a pretty disgraceful manner over the last 10 years too. Look at the way they treated Joe Kinnear for example or Chris Hughton. You say Newcastle fans just want an honest set of players but that isn't true. Under Pardew they had a hard working team - reasonably successful too - but the fans were never satisfied. All they've ever accepted are their ex player heroes like Kevin Keegan or Alan Shearer, no matter how flawed they are, and all they've ever wanted to see is a first eleven made up of lads from the North side of the Gateshead Bridge. The support there gets it's stiffy from dreams of Paul Gascoigne and Malcolm McDonald, completely ignoring the fact that those kind of players only come through once every 20 or so years down Newcastle way.

Have been a season ticket holder of both clubs in the past (no, not simultaneously) and working in the north east the mood of my colleagues is, from the Newcastle side quiet acceptance allied with disappointment of their fate and from the Sunderland side mostly relief that it didn't happen to them.

Of course there is relief. Sunderland were in the bottom three for more weeks than any other side in the English Premiership this season including Aston Villa. Indeed it took an extremely impressive run over the last 15 matches - losing just 3 - to keep Sunderland in touch with safety never mind clinching it. However the fact is that yet again Sunderland have pulled off the great escape and this time round the club actually looks in pretty good shape with a good manager, some decent players on the books and some quality youngsters coming through. We're quite right to look ahead with real optimism and to look down on our neighbours in triumphalism.

Edited by Stuart Dickson