Gallagher Signs On For Another Year

Rory?

I'd be happy enough with that.

Better HT entertainment than a dozen wee lassies shaking pompoms.

To be serious, though, I'd be happy enough if Gallagher stays. He is young and improving. Gives 100%, and knows where the goals are.

Nice!

We can only hope with Shanks, is Nade still on the radar?

There were reports from Dumbarton that we weren't one of the clubs interested, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Any word on whether we've got a shot of getting Clarkson in? I know one goal wasn't a great return, but I don't think anyone would dispute we played better with him in the side.

There were reports from Dumbarton that we weren't one of the clubs interested, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Any word on whether we've got a shot of getting Clarkson in? I know one goal wasn't a great return, but I don't think anyone would dispute we played better with him in the side.

I wouldn't be fussed about Clarkson. I suspect he'd command a fairly substantial wage, and I think we could get someone on a par (at least) for less.

Reckon we can get far better than Clarkson - both White and Buchanan in the relegated Livi have great scoring records.

Happy enough with Gallagher. Thought he was terrible under Murray but I believe Murray played him out of position as a striker. Plays best with some space around him and Rae has helped improve him. Hopefully he kicks on.

I think Gallagher came onto a game at right mid in the latter part of the season. I see him in the forward area utility mould of Billy Mehmet. He needs to work on areas of his game such as ball control/first touch, but he has time on his side, and certainly seems committed to developing his game.

Edited by Drew

I wouldn't be fussed about Clarkson. I suspect he'd command a fairly substantial wage, and I think we could get someone on a par (at least) for less.

Unfortunately Clarkson now falls firmly into the category of player that we were habitually signing under Gus. Guys who had been prolific in their careers but had gotten to the stage where the goals had dried up. Dargo, Hamilton, Wyness, Annand (though he may have been a Coughlin signing)

Rae's obviously seen enough to give him another chance rather than letting him slide away. Not a lot of security in the game is Gallagher single or married with children?

I acquiesce with the signing. As for his family all I've heard is that he's got a cousin, in fact he's got about a dozen.

Edited by scottd