Aaron Mooy

Drew

To be fair , I think his only involvement is to help with the cycle-to-work scheme there. .

. .but other than that I concur. .

Personally I think something got lost in translation when he first arrived.

Walking through Paisley when a wee ned shouted 'haw big man , spin' sadly he spent the entire season taking that literally :P

In all honesty I think there is a genuine talent in there that could shine under the right support and guidance.

There definitely is, problem is we hardly played him or used him out of position - although I think he was maybe a bit homesick too.

One of the best players in the A League at the moment seemingly, looks like he'll sign for a European club during the summer, just a question of which one.

Is this yet another player who can't shine for us but can produce the goods elsewhere?

We're not great at bringing players' talent out, are we!? Not quite sure why. Is it because we're a rather impatient, critical, demanding support?

Hope so.

To be fair, he was much the same at Bolton, hence the reason we were able to sign him.

Going back home and gaining another of couple of years of experience as a first team regular can work wonders for a players confidence and subsequent development.

To be fair, he was much the same at Bolton, hence the reason we were able to sign him.

Going back home and gaining another of couple of years of experience as a first team regular can work wonders for a players confidence and subsequent development.

We took the time to support and develop Dummett who I reckon was less of a raw talent initially.

Building his confidence and developing him might just have paid off for us.