This Thursdays Meeting Regarding Fan Ownership

Not going. Not signing up. Don't trust George Adam as far as I could throw him.

Then back the bid... Push it through... Then make a case to vote him out if that is how you feel.

I don't know the man... I don't agree with his politics... But just like SNP were happy to stand side by side with the Tories against a 1p tax increase to fund education improvements, I will stand beside him on an issue I believe in... Fan ownership of Saints.

on the smisa website, on smisa fb site, on the 'st.mirrensupporters' fb site all on the date shown above, 29th April

also in local press, also posters on in club shop, ticket office since 30th april (before the game on the sunday

Have to agree, most people who have some interest in this, especially users of this forum, would be hard pressed to have missed the information for the meeting.

DOP must have been to busy with Christian stuff. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

buddiecat, on 30 Apr 2016 - 16:17, said:snapback.png

Public meeting 19th May at the ground Gordon will be there and it will be streamed live on the web. Gordon attended and spoke at the first public meeting which was immediately after the SMiSA AGM, he has a lot of tying up to do between now and the next meeting and as mentioned by Div, it's the job of SMiSA to raise the £380k needed to join forces with Gordon, he will attend and speak at as many meetings as he can to help us in our bid.

also

last but not least

on this forums 'stmirren for sale' discussion thread, see above

Guest TPAFKATS

Not going. Not signing up. Don't trust George Adam as far as I could throw him.

There's lots of St. Mirren fans that I neither like nor trust. Doesn't affect my view of this fan led bid.

How sad and petty

There's lots of St. Mirren fans that I neither like nor trust. Doesn't affect my view of this fan led bid.

How sad and petty

I couldn't agree more. Genuinely.

But seen as George Adam led the opposition to 10k hrs bid largely on the basis of a personal attack on REA, it's quite apt.

Like I said I don't trust him. He couldn't be bothered to turn up at a pre-election hustings in Paisley recently, when all other parties submitted a spokesperson. Someone who takes his popularity so much for granted and his success as a given gets no support from me.

Then back the bid... Push it through... Then make a case to vote him out if that is how you feel.

I don't know the man... I don't agree with his politics... But just like SNP were happy to stand side by side with the Tories against a 1p tax increase to fund education improvements, I will stand beside him on an issue I believe in... Fan ownership of Saints.

He doesn't believe in it himself! Or didn't until he became SMiSA chairman.

I agree with the rest in principle.

I couldn't agree more. Genuinely.

But seen as George Adam led the opposition to 10k hrs bid largely on the basis of a personal attack on REA, it's quite apt.

Like I said I don't trust him. He couldn't be bothered to turn up at a pre-election hustings in Paisley recently, when all other parties submitted a spokesperson. Someone who takes his popularity so much for granted and his success as a given gets no support from me.

was he yul on here?

Like this?

Hadn't realised something had been on Sky Sports News so fair play on that front, however that's from the original news in March rather than about tomorrow's meeting.

Big bit in the PDE tomorrow about it and I note Chick Young has mysteriously changed his tune so I can only guess his pals are no longer waiting in the wings.