Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This referendum is a re-run of the Scottish independence referendum.

We are better off together.

UKIP = SNP

Salmond = Farage

Sturgeon = Johnson

And they all = Trump

Nationalist lunatics

Absolute proof

#thichasfcuk

What a decision I have to face.

Choice 1 : Vote "Remain" and side with a bunch of politicians I despise

Choice 2 : Vote "Leave" and side with a bunch of politicians I despise.

Choice 3 : Don't bother to vote at all.

ITV's two-hour long referendum debate tonight has assisted my Remain / Leave dilemma. I used to think that Boris Johnson was a cock. His performance on behalf of "Leave" in tonight's tv debate has eliminated any lingering doubt about that, he is a 100% walloper. No way could I be persuaded to back anything whatsoever that Johnson supports. He is probably the "Remain" campaign's greatest asset.

What a decision I have to face.

Choice 1 : Vote "Remain" and side with a bunch of politicians I despise

Choice 2 : Vote "Leave" and side with a bunch of politicians I despise.

Choice 3 : Don't bother to vote at all.

ITV's two-hour long referendum debate tonight has assisted my Remain / Leave dilemma. I used to think that Boris Johnson was a cock. His performance on behalf of "Leave" in tonight's tv debate has eliminated any lingering doubt about that, he is a 100% walloper. No way could I be persuaded to back anything whatsoever that Johnson supports. He is probably the "Remain" campaign's greatest asset.

Devils advocate here:

When Boris is grilled & hurried, he falls to pieces, when he is given room to spout his opinions he is actually a fairly decent Orator . His one minute talks to camera will , i have no doubt, serve to convince his supporters & get a few switherers on board.

I dont agree 100% ( or 50% for that matter!) with what he says but there is a massive Sun/Mail/Star vote that will lap his stuff up .

The stay campaign is still basically a "project fear" campaign.

I am still undecided, although i am 51/49 Leave.... tomorrow ?? Who knows ?

I still don't have a clue but swinging towards remain just now, probably describe it as the play is safe tactic used by a few in our ref.

Eddie Izzard made a rip roaring tit of himself tonight, amazingly he managed to out c'nt Farage.

He certainly did although it's no surprise to me. I'm not sure why Labour think he's such a big asset. On the other hand I thought Hilary Benn and Nigel Farage came across very well and made their cases for either side extremely well.

For those struggling with the lack of honesty in the campaign can I recommend watching This Week. Martin Lewis did the best job of surmising both sides of the debate that I've heard to date.

I frankly haven't been paying one iota of attention to this debate. I always exercise the right to vote though, so I will go and do so.

Simple question then. What way is Boris Johnson urging people to vote, then I can vote the opposite way.

A sure-fire way to cast my vote in the best (lesser of two evils?) way.

See Drew's post below, ya numpty. smile.png

And you'll notice my response above which was along the lines of "Aw bollocking shitey f**k" when I realised my mistake.

God hates a gloater. Remember that. wink.png

He does apparently love a good bigot though. Probably worth remembering that too.

Still not heard anything from the remain camp to convince me from voting to leave. As for politicians the bore me to death it's like listening to children in a play ground. The EU is not democratic though that could be used for the UK political landscape also.

If you are a right wing political supporter then that's what vote leave will result in. The Tories will oust David Cameron and the right wing Tories will run our country with a mandate claimed through the country voting to leave.

God help the NHS and workers rights.

If you are a right wing political supporter then that's what vote leave will result in. The Tories will oust David Cameron and the right wing Tories will run our country with a mandate claimed through the country voting to leave.

In fairness if people stopped abusing the NHS it wouldnt need Gods help.

We have a right wing government no matter who leads us at this time. If you are voting on Tory leadership rather the a European vote then you are off the mark mate. As for worker rights are you having a laugh the Tory party have changed the rules along with labour plenty times while we have been in the EU. You need to go back to the drawing board mate and stop listening to the properganda machine.