Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

And so, ZA, The Faroes (my original point for comparison) which is now ten years into its "entry process" to an adjunct of the EU WOULD be considered reasonable - and thus reasonably pessimistic?

I am well aware  that Paisley would never allow Elderslie it's freedom!

:whistle

Have the Faroes EVER been part of the EU either as a region or as an independent country?

If no, then you have your answer. The same answer I gave you some time back in the thread,

Edited by oaksoft

Breaking news......

Thieving Johnstone bassa's have invaded and stolen a part of Elderslie (Thorn area). [emoji33]

They can keep the Thorn but they're not getting the Thorn Hospital!

As a resident once said, they can take our lives but they cannie take our pubs. [emoji34]

Sadly, someone has, one left of the four when I was a lad...

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Region or not, we are part of the EU right now and are coming at this from an entirely different position from the Faroes.

Stop treating people like idiots.

I didn't chose The Faroes as the point of comparison, idiot.

That was Nicola Sturgeon, who used it in her recent speech, idiot.

I was merely remarking upon THAT not being a great place to choose for comparison as ten years later, The Faroes is STILL in the process of trying to become a member of EFTA.

ZA justifiably pointed out that, my attempt to simplify for you or other idiots by choosing Elderslie as my simplification, was slightly flawed. And I don't disagree,

My original point still stands (Scotland will not get a simple quick and easy fix) and if you don't like Scotland being spoken of in the same breath as The Faroes then blame the woman who didn't lead you to FREEDOM.

Idiot.  :)

2 hours ago, antrin said:

I didn't chose The Faroes as the point of comparison, idiot.

That was Nicola Sturgeon, who used it in her recent speech, idiot.

I was merely remarking upon THAT not being a great place to choose for comparison as ten years later, The Faroes is STILL in the process of trying to become a member of EFTA.

ZA justifiably pointed out that, my attempt to simplify for you or other idiots by choosing Elderslie as my simplification, was slightly flawed. And I don't disagree,

My original point still stands (Scotland will not get a simple quick and easy fix) and if you don't like Scotland being spoken of in the same breath as The Faroes then blame the woman who didn't lead you to FREEDOM.

Idiot.  :)

Blimey. I think you need to go for a wee lie down.