David Clarkson

Guest TPAFKATS
big McGregor sat out 2 seasons full pay,and we all no what he did when he was fit,when did Clarkson get injured?December /January,so he had 5 months wages already for nothing,end of contract,must go,he rotten anyway and we done plenty for him already,Ave been in my work for 10 years and we don't get paid,and a have mortgage car baby etc,would my company feel sorry for me,no chance,get real(world)

Harsh on Darren McGregor IMO

He was coming to the end of his football playing career anyway.

He'll have earned decent money in his playing career. If he was wise then he'll have money in the bank.

Its time for him to look for a career outside of playing or outside of football.

Yeh, he got injured playing for us. But that's football. That's the risk.

We're not a fcuking charity.

1 hour ago, mcdowell76 said:

He was coming to the end of his football playing career anyway.

He'll have earned decent money in his playing career. If he was wise then he'll have money in the bank.

Its time for him to look for a career outside of playing or outside of football.

Yeh, he got injured playing for us. But that's football. That's the risk.

We're not a fcuking charity.

Thank f**k your not running the club.

If he can prove useful in some capacity then keep him on no problem with that. If not then I'm afraid David needs to be let go plenty other great players have been let go over the years who did great service for many a year to our club. The manager will know best as such will do what is right. 

Harry Davis is out for a while and will hopefully be offered a contract.

However, a fit Davis would be a starter in our team. That's the difference.

Clarkson showed nothing in the whole time he's been here to suggest he's deserving of a new deal. The fact that he has a long term injury is irrelevant.

14 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

I'd like to say that I'm hurt by your ridiculous reply.

But I'm not.

Cos I don't even know who you are.

You are an illiterate irrelevance attempting to gain my attention. :wub:

Don't flatter yourself.

14 hours ago, JM1 said:

Clarkson showed nothing in the whole time he's been here to suggest he's deserving of a new deal. The fact that he has a long term injury is irrelevant.

He has been offered a new role, but not as a player.

2 hours ago, pod said:

Don't flatter yourself.

Hardly flattery. I have never even noticed any of your irrelevant posts until now.

You are a nothing.

You are one of the many internet hard men who like to hand out abuse to folk they don't know behind the safety of their screen.

In real life you are most likely a shitbag. A loser in life.

You are now on ignore. It will save me from having to skim over your irrelevant posts in future. B)

Edited by mcdowell76

If he can prove useful in some capacity then keep him on no problem with that. If not then I'm afraid David needs to be let go plenty other great players have been let go over the years who did great service for many a year to our club. The manager will know best as such will do what is right. 

This. Ironically the interview is punctuated with references to his new bathroom going which is not obviously a sign of someone who's on a tight budget. St Mirren are. Harsh as it appears that's unfortunately a footballer's lot at this level.

1 hour ago, mcdowell76 said:

Hardly flattery. I have never even noticed any of your irrelevant posts until now.

You are a nothing.

You are one of the many internet hard men who like to hand out abuse to folk they don't know behind the safety of their screen.

You are now on ignore. It will save me from having to skim over your irrelevant posts in future. B)

He also doesn't know that even if he is on ignore, when someone else quotes him, you can see the quote.

5 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

I have never even noticed any of your irrelevant posts until now.

You are a nothing.

The abuser ? being abused. :lol

20 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

You are a nothing.

I need to install a wee "irony alert" add-on to my devices