A Signing Aw

Strolled through some games, and didn't stroll through others.

That's about it.

To be honest, I thought it was already a done deal.

My thoughts exactly mate, a CH that you'd find playing in this division will have his good and bad days, and I thought ( due in the most part by it being said on this very forum more than once ) that his contract had the stipulation of X amount of games played triggered an automatic extension.

We're lucky to have someone of his experience at the club .

Can only be a good thing - especially with knowledge he'll be passing down to the younger players

I take it he'll be captain next season ?

I thought he'd already signed too.

He did ok but I expected him to be far better given his pedigree. His defending was very ropey at times and he seemed to just be going through the motions at others.

He never seemed to really throw himself into the football club the way guys like Goody and Thommo did and the way you'd hope an acting captain would.

Looking like there isn't going to be much of a clear out after all.

Langfield

Naismith-Webster-Baird-Irvine

Gallagher-Hutton-Quinn-Morgan

Mallan

Clarkson

10 of that 11 were involved in the last game of the season for us and they'll likely all be involved in the first game of next season too.

Two - assuming bluto's thread title was meant to be AR signs AW. unsure.png

Just read it backwards and let the letters sort of flow, in a Poirotesque manner.. and disturbingly came up with beware... or is it just the 3 bottles of Melbourne Bitter and a glass of wine goggles I'm looking through?

Just read it backwards and let the letters sort of flow, in a Poirotesque manner.. and disturbingly came up with beware... or is it just the 3 bottles of Melbourne Bitter and a glass of wine goggles I'm looking through?

As my psychologist says there's no right and wrong way to see the universe as long as it keeps you happy and harms nobody else. nologo.gif

Two - assuming bluto's thread title was meant to be AR signs AW. unsure.png

See I'd like us to go a bit G'n'R, maybe dress up Axle Rae in a kilt, and have us running out to either Paradise City or Welcome To The Jungle.

Ahhhh... well... my favourite application of an Axle Rose would be something I could add to the differential of large HGV for his crimes against Dylan for buggering "Knocking On Heavens Door" ... Aye, Aye Aye Aye

He did ok but I expected him to be far better given his pedigree. His defending was very ropey at times and he seemed to just be going through the motions at others.

He never seemed to really throw himself into the football club the way guys like Goody and Thommo did and the way you'd hope an acting captain would.

Langfield

Mallan

Clarkson

10 of that 11 were involved in the last game of the season for us and they'll likely all be involved in the first game of next season too.

Would be very surprised if that was the starting line up for the first league game of the new season. Plenty time yet, very early doors with regards transfer activity.

Langfield

Mallan

Clarkson

If we start as well as we finished.

Would be very surprised if that was the starting line up for the first league game of the new season. Plenty time yet, very early doors with regards transfer activity.

So would I, but I bet they're all in the 18 if they're fit.

The likely change to the 11 would be an as yet unsigned striker replacing Morgan or Clarkson.

Edited by TopCat

Ahhhh... well... my favourite application of an Axle Rose would be something I could add to the differential of large HGV for his crimes against Dylan for buggering "Knocking On Heavens Door" ... Aye, Aye Aye Aye

Agreed on that cover but the main question my Antipodean friend is did they rip-off Australian Crawl for Sweet Child O' Mine? whistling.gif

Agreed on that cover but the main question my Antipodean friend is did they rip-off Australian Crawl for Sweet Child O' Mine? whistling.gif

Beautiful people? The Boys Light Up? Reckless? It's a good question, they all have similarities in the chord progressions, and in the guitar licks... hmmmm... I'm going for a slowed up version of the hook in Beautiful People, very close indeed.

If I was not an accidental Luddite, I'd post it from youtube, bit as I'm unable to do so I'm just going to have to listen to it again... on cooncil youtube for myself, with the headphones in coz my missus is in bed, and I don't want to wake her up coz I've just bought a copy of " Confessions of a Crap artist" by Philip K Dick ( the first of his two non science fiction novels, which I first read as an 18 yr old ) and don't want to be hit on lol