What An Absolute Shame For Decent Hibs Fans

shull

What should have been a truly memorable occasion, totally ruined by thick scum f**kwits from their own support.

We have our treasured memories from 1987 and 2013.

Tragic that the thousands of decent Hibernian fans have had their greatest moment tarnished.

Very very sad

What should have been a truly memorable occasion, totally ruined by thick scum f**kwits from their own support.

We have our treasured memories from 1987 and 2013.

Tragic that the thousands of decent Hibernian fans have had their greatest moment tarnished.

Very very sad

I wouldn't be surprised if they were Celtic fans in disguise.

What's the problem? I know I'd be invading the pitch if we hadn't won the cup for 114 years. The only problem is when the Rangers fans join in absolutely seething from losing a last minute goal..

What's the problem? Really?

Hibs fans, not only "invade the pitch" they attack rangers players & officials, run directly towards the Rangers fans and you think it's ok? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Trying to turn this into the fault of Rangers fans is, frankly, embarrassing. thumbdown.gif

Hibs fans, not only "invade the pitch" they attack rangers players & officials, run directly towards the Rangers fans and you think it's ok? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Trying to turn this into the fault of Rangers fans is, frankly, embarrassing. thumbdown.gif

Is there any evidence of Rangers players being attacked? Rangers fans occupied more than half of the stadium, it would be hard not to celebrate in front of them if you're on the pitch. IF turns out to be true that Rangers players were attacked, then I'll happily accept that I am wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating on the pitch, particularly after winning your first trophy in 100+ years.

Is there any evidence of Rangers players being attacked? Rangers fans occupied more than half of the stadium, it would be hard not to celebrate in front of them if you're on the pitch. IF turns out to be true that Rangers players were attacked, then I'll happily accept that I am wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating on the pitch, particularly after winning your first trophy in 100+ years.

Away and don't talk utter shite. bangin.gif

Plenty of claims coming from the Ipox side.

Looks like Hibs will get absolutely hammered (& rightly so) while the new team must get a heavy fine also , although i would imagine not to the same extent.

Hibs will also , i would imagine, receive a very hefty repair bill from SFA / Hampden

Plenty of claims coming from the Ipox side.

Looks like Hibs will get absolutely hammered (& rightly so) while the new team must get a heavy fine also , although i would imagine not to the same extent.

Hibs will also , i would imagine, receive a very hefty repair bill from SFA / Hampden

And I imagine a bill from the many press photographers at that end who had their camera gear nicked by the rampaging Hibees will be forthcoming too...

They aren't blameless either

Plenty of them on the pitch fighting

Two clubs should be fined heavily

They aren't blameless either

Plenty of them on the pitch fighting

Two clubs should be fined heavily

Plenty? Compared to the number of Hibs fans I'd hardly say plenty?

Of course a section of the Rangers support reacted but the root cause was the Hibs fans.

I'm sure the clubs will be fined but proportionally Hibs should get a much bigger slice of the fine.

What's the problem? I know I'd be invading the pitch if we hadn't won the cup for 114 years. The only problem is when the Rangers fans join in absolutely seething from losing a last minute goal..

Absolutely moronic attitude and a selfish one at that.

Idiots on the pitch means no lap of honour gor all decent supporters to enjoy.

Some of my fondest memories at Hampden have been from our players and management celebrating on a lap of honour.

Pitch invasions belong to the 1970's and have absolutely NO place in modern football.

Pitch invasions like Motherwell last year? Like the the play offs. Not saying its right but nothing wrong with celebrating.

Hibs fans on the pitch celebrating 114 years of failure put to bed

Rangers fans on the pitch because they are tanked up f**kwit poor losers that are looking for a fight.

Pitch invasions like Motherwell last year? Like the the play offs. Not saying its right but nothing wrong with celebrating.

Hibs fans on the pitch celebrating 114 years of failure put to bed

Rangers fans on the pitch because they are tanked up f**kwit poor losers that are looking for a fight.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Can't see the fecking truth through his opinion of Rangers supporters. bangin.gif

Another moron, although nothing new here. bye1.gif

Can't wait for the inevitable "altering" of my post, hilarious. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint