What An Absolute Shame For Decent Hibs Fans

shull

Some are using the excuse that Hibs had waited 114 yrs for the cup win hence the exuberance. I didn't see one 114 year old run onto the pitch to celebrate. It would have made interesting viewing if there had been.

There was a 106 year old Hibs fan at the match, however as far as I am aware he behaved impeccably and remained in his seat at full time.

Most of the Morons on the Pitch had only waited 20 or 30 years for a Scottish Cup Final victory.

And anyway, they have had 2 League Cup Final victories at Hampden in just over the last 2 decades.

Any scum on the pitch who is identified should get banned from Hibs matches for many years.

Irresponsible f**kwits the lot of them.

Edited by shull

Arsehole Archie McPherson has blamed the " lemon attired " Stewards for not stopping the invasion.

Wrong Archie.

Scum Hibs Fans are 100% to blame for ruining decent Hibs Fans triumphant memories.

Those moronic fans must be punished.

Nobody else.

Most of the Morons on the Pitch had only waited 20 or 30 years for a Scottish Cup Final victory.

And anyway, they have had 2 League Cup Final victories at Hampden in just over the last 2 decades.

Any scum on the pitch who is identified should get banned from Hibs matches for many years.

Irresponsible f**kwits the lot of them.

Why only the Hib's morons?

Read the Thread title

Start another Thread if you wish to discuss the Blue morons.

Thanks for your daft posts.

Since when was it necessary to limit a subject totally?

In the interest of fairness, a balanced approach is needed.... YA NUMPTY!

post-7588-0-90547800-1464020198_thumb.pn

Arsehole Archie McPherson has blamed the " lemon attired " Stewards for not stopping the invasion.

Wrong Archie.

Scum Hibs Fans are 100% to blame for ruining decent Hibs Fans triumphant memories.

Those moronic fans must be punished.

Nobody else.

He is biased though as he, his son and grandson are all Hibs fans.

Innocent.png

My point is moronic Hibs Fans have ruined decent Hibs Fans Cup Final memories.

Absolutely nothing to do with anybody else.

You can post about anything else you like but don't pull me up for staying on Topic, for once.

Make your own points about the Blue Scum.

Edited by shull

Innocent.png

Here is your balance for this particular Thread.

Hibs Fans on pitch - Scum

Hibs Fans not on Pitch - Decent Football Supporters deprived of treasured memories.

Here is your balance for this particular Thread.

Hibs Fans on pitch - Scum

Hibs Fans not on Pitch - Decent Football Supporters deprived of treasured memories.

You forgot:

Shull talking mince..... Oh. Wait a minute. that transcends all threads!

You forgot:

Shull talking mince..... Oh. Wait a minute. that transcends all threads!

You're embarrassing now.

Totally unable and unwilling to comprehend anything posted.

Guest TPAFKATS

A couple of points to note

It took less than 5 minutes from hibs fans leaving the stands to the mounted police being on the pitch. That's a decent response time imo.

Also, despite what some think, stewards aren't paid to put themselves in danger, irrespective of the hourly rate

A couple of points to note

It took less than 5 minutes from hibs fans leaving the stands to the mounted police being on the pitch. That's a decent response time imo.

Also, despite what some think, stewards aren't paid to put themselves in danger, irrespective of the hourly rate

Totally agree. When you consider that a number of the officers on duty would have been involved in traffic management and would have been taking up positions outside the stadium, and in potential flashpoint area's like Mount Florida station I think the police response was nothing short of magnificent. They also brought the situation back under control really quickly after arriving and had fans segregated and contained on the pitch.

Just seen the highlights s I didn't watch the game live.

As cup finals go, that seemed a really good entertaining game.I'm glad Hibs won.

I'm surprised anyone went on the pitch, I didn't realise that happened anymore in Scotland.It is however normal down here usually in promotion/ relegation & play off games to see that.( Without the animosity)

Hibs as a club require hefty fine and any individuals caught can be banned by the club and dealt with by the police or courts.

Sevco as a club require a relevant punishment as regards the 'fans' disregarding all previous warnings for sectarian singing which to my knowledge are always talked about but never punished. The fans albeit fewer than Hibs. same again banned by the club dealt with by police or court as relevant.

Guest TPAFKATS

Just seen the highlights s I didn't watch the game live.

As cup finals go, that seemed a really good entertaining game.I'm glad Hibs won.

I'm surprised anyone went on the pitch, I didn't realise that happened anymore in Scotland.It is however normal down here usually in promotion/ relegation & play off games to see that.( Without the animosity)

Hibs as a club require hefty fine and any individuals caught can be banned by the club and dealt with by the police or courts.

Sevco as a club require a relevant punishment as regards the 'fans' disregarding all previous warnings for sectarian singing which to my knowledge are always talked about but never punished. The fans albeit fewer than Hibs. same again banned by the club dealt with by police or court as relevant.

While I wouldn't disagree, I think it might be difficult for one club to ban anyone as they've just issued a statement defending the actions of their fans who were on the pitch.