What An Absolute Shame For Decent Hibs Fans

shull

Throw the book at these "supporters".

Both sets of support must be hammered, show every fan in the country that this sort of behaviour is not acceptable in this day and age.

The ball is firmly in the hands of the authorities, interesting to see the final outcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Another absolute shame for Hibernian fans.

Neil Lennon is the new Manager of their Club.

I believe it will be a total disaster.

Like Warbs, gone by Christmas.

St Mirren to win the SPFL Championship.

I do not understand the media love in over this guy.

He is a very poor manager and was found out at Bolton. Even Danny Lennon, hardly a tactical genius, outfoxed him in the 2013 semi.

He is also a pretty loathsome human being who seems to lack empathy for others. A very strange appointment.

Why didn't you start a new thread, this isn't a shame this is a carefully thought out appointment. Great news for us, when Hibs miss out on promotion it will be a conspiracy by all the referees.

The entertainment factor will be brilliant.

PS. Last season you predicted Stubbs would be sacked by Christmas and Hibs would steal Murray from us.

Edited by Kendo

I do not understand the media love in over this guy.

He is a very poor manager and was found out at Bolton. Even Danny Lennon, hardly a tactical genius, outfoxed him in the 2013 semi.

He is also a pretty loathsome human being who seems to lack empathy for others. A very strange appointment.

Didn't he win the league with Celtic and beat Barcelona in the Champions League?

Getting Celtic to the group stages is a feat in itself these days.

Didn't he win the league with Celtic and beat Barcelona in the Champions League?

Delia won the League twice with Celtic, big deal.

Morton beat Celtic

They better than Boring Barca?

Guest TPAFKATS

It is an achievement, although strachan done it before him while dealing with the budget constraints left by O'Neill.

Most Sellik fans never really acknowledged or appreciated Strachan's achievements due to him having the wrong dna

I can't imagine that Dylan McGeoch, Liam Henderson and James Keatings will be happy to be reunited with him either given the way Lennon behaved towards youngsters at Lennoxtown too.

How did Lennon behave towards the youngsters Dicko?

Lennon only won the league after Rangers had gone into liquidation, before that he lost a 2 horse race every time. In the cups, Lennon was in charge for 7 domestic cup competitions and oversaw defeats at the hands of Ross County, Rangers, St Mirren, Morton and Aberdeen. The victory over Barcelona was definitely an achievement, but was it not a case of of Celtic scoring with one of their only shots in the whole game... Dundee United once beat Barcelona home and away and went toe to toe with them in both games.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy