Favourite Saints Related Photo - With You In It.

whydowebother

Whilst rummaging through some stuff , I happened to unearth an old photo from when Saints won the Scottish and Singapore cups in 87'

So as the season has ended , just for fun , how about sharing your own personal 'Saints related' photos

Disclaimer * You may get ripped the pish out of depending on what clobber you were wearing ( just getting my own excuse in early ) :P

post-7617-14642971743589_thumb.jpg

Whilst rummaging through some stuff , I happened to unearth an old photo from when Saints won the Scottish and Singapore cups in 87'

So as the season has ended , just for fun , how about sharing your own personal 'Saints related' photos

Disclaimer * You may get ripped the pish out of depending on what clobber you were wearing ( just getting my own excuse in early ) tongue.png

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1464297173.179809.jpg

I've got a photo of the Scottish Cup in our front room on the Sunday morning the day after we won it.

Just before club officials hurriedly came to collect it for the open top bus tour, once they had found out where the cup had spent the night.whistling.gif

I'll need to take a photo of a photo though, even if I can find it.

I've got a photo of the Scottish Cup in our front room on the Sunday morning the day after we won it.

Just before club officials hurriedly came to collect it for the open top bus tour, once they had found out where the cup had spent the night.whistling.gif

I'll need to take a photo of a photo though, even if I can find it.

Was that the front room at No 43 M Rd ?