Top Gear Returns

shull

The show has been slated by those seeing the previews and, to be honest, I was hoping the fall from grace of the idiot Clarkson would have brought an end to the concept altogether.

Achnasheen sometimes we take things too seriously the guy is just a big daffy having the time of his life while getting paid fortunes for it. For me he knows how to take the piss out of TV companies funding the child in him.

The show has been slated by those seeing the previews and, to be honest, I was hoping the fall from grace of the idiot Clarkson would have brought an end to the concept altogether.

Would that be "the idiot Clarkson" who was the main man behind BBC2s most successful show & one of the BBCs biggest ever exports ?

Yeah , love him or loathe him .... Top gear WAS JC.

Love Jezza.... buffoon , non pc gorilla , Silly old guy in jeans ?? Guilty on all charges , but brilliant. thumbup2.gif

Anyroad up. Lets give the new show a chance. those who have slated it are the pious critics who hate anything that`s not a danish subtitled gritty crime drama or a period spectacular .

I love / loved TG but i`m willing to give the new TG a chance before i consign it to the "why did they do that" bin.

Critics are, by and large pretentious PC pricks .

I thought it was decent.

I thought it was exactly as it was before, but the three goons who presented it have been replaced by two new goons. The only change seemed to be the tweaks to the 'star in a reasonably priced car' segment and the dropping of the 'now for the news' segment. Other than that, the same old Top Gear.

Evans and Le Blanc had a good rapport, but I must admit, I think the 'three goons' show had a better dynamic than just 'two goons'. More scope for two of them picking on the third goon and making him look silly.

Decent enough start though. Big goon shoes to fill.

I'm near the end of it now, but I've not really enjoyed it. Evans constant shouting gives me a headache and I didn't have a single laugh out loud moment.

Gordon Ramsay in a Sevco shirt during one of his 900 first team appearances for the club..... Waa-hahhhh!

There's yer' moment.

Looked good as it always did, and liked the jokes better as they were funny rather than just endless innuendo...it will get better, i would certain add Sabine to make her a third permanent presenter rather than a bit part....cant beat a Funny German