John Sutton Returns

I actually qute liked Callum Ball, he knew where the goal was. It was just that we had a duff team that could not supply him (when he got on). I remember him turning the game against Partick on the Friday night whilst buddies were fighting amongst themselves in the stand.

Shoogly peg for Div ? :P

I think he is tired, and has ran out of ideas.

The forum needs fresh impetus. I suggest a member takeover bid. I will front up the initial capital outlay (what remains of my salad bar lunch) and if we can get a dozen sign ups by a week on Wednesday, I will assume stewardship and can be bought out by a week on Thursday.

I intend to launch a major social media campaign, just as soon as oaksoft explains to me what social media is.

I would like to thank Div for all his efforts in running the forum, but I think even he would acknowledge that he can't dine out on DVZ's mankini indefinitely.

I actually qute liked Callum Ball, he knew where the goal was. It was just that we had a duff team that could not supply him (when he got on). I remember him turning the game against Partick on the Friday night whilst buddies were fighting amongst themselves in the stand.

He also knew where the pie stalls were as well.

I think he is tired, and has ran out of ideas.

The forum needs fresh impetus. I suggest a member takeover bid. I will front up the initial capital outlay (what remains of my salad bar lunch) and if we can get a dozen sign ups by a week on Wednesday, I will assume stewardship and can be bought out by a week on Thursday.

I intend to launch a major social media campaign, just as soon as oaksoft explains to me what social media is.

I would like to thank Div for all his efforts in running the forum, but I think even he would acknowledge that he can't dine out on DVZ's mankini indefinitely.

I think your drunk,but can I be a mod?

After all that Leicester City achieved last season you would think that statements like this would have stopped!

Yet another stunning whoosh. I think you have a cheek questioning the intelligence of anyone lol.gif.

Congratulations ya spangle.

Edited by oaksoft

This big announcement is dragging on, last I heard was Dundee United were interested, McKinnon tried to sign him for Raith before.

Have faith. Div has assured us of the signing. And Div will attend every game next season in a mankini if he is wrought about Sutton so lets hope he is right :)