John Sutton Returns

We all (including Gus) pretty much thought he had.

If the manager thinks a player has all but signed, isn't it just possible that Div's source might be on less solid ground?

Yes, for sure.

But if he has actually already signed then what difference does it make how reliable div's source is?

Just because we don't know for sure that he he's signed doesn't mean that he hasn't!

Edited by nosferatu

I have no idea whether Sutton has actually signed or not.

It is div who has made the revelation, not me. :1eye

My point is that it was my belief that div was saying that Sutton HAD signed and he knew this for sure.

I was correct as div confirmed this.

Wrong.

Div hasn't claimed this.

He stated that he has been told by a reliable source, and that he has seen nothing to contradict this.

That is very different from knowing for sure.

You are talking shite..... again.

I wasn't having a go at you personally... Just saying that my preference would be for threads like this to wait till after an official announcement as I really cannot see what the gain is... whereas I can see the potential down sides.

Your reply does seem to smack of arrogant defiance.

Don't mean to come across as being arrogant, so if that is how it came over I apologise.

Defiant though, yes, as I've total trust in the scoop!

Peyton's less talented wee brother. A cracking 'transfer collapse' saga. The Chargers never wanted him, he never wanted to go to the Chargers. Behind the scenes moves to do a trade were ongoing, but at the NFL draft a complete omnishambles clusterfcuk saw the Chargers actually announce him as their draft pick. Eli goes through the whole charade of walking on stage and holding up a Chargers jersey, with a face that made it look like the jersey was covered in dug' shite. His family lined up beside him trying to paste on a happy smile. Then behind the scenes, the Chargers and Giants did a trade and Eli joined the Giants with Philip Rivers joining the Chargers. Chargers fans rated Eli Manning as the best quarterback of the two and wanted him, but Manning wanted the Chargers about as much as Div wants a Morton Mankini.

Anyway. There you go. Gie's a fcuking signing.

I doubt he was that interested :huh:

Peyton's less talented wee brother. A cracking 'transfer collapse' saga. The Chargers never wanted him, he never wanted to go to the Chargers. Behind the scenes moves to do a trade were ongoing, but at the NFL draft a complete omnishambles clusterfcuk saw the Chargers actually announce him as their draft pick. Eli goes through the whole charade of walking on stage and holding up a Chargers jersey, with a face that made it look like the jersey was covered in dug' shite. His family lined up beside him trying to paste on a happy smile. Then behind the scenes, the Chargers and Giants did a trade and Eli joined the Giants with Philip Rivers joining the Chargers. Chargers fans rated Eli Manning as the best quarterback of the two and wanted him, but Manning wanted the Chargers about as much as Div wants a Morton Mankini.

Anyway. There you go. Gie's a fcuking signing.

You shouldn't have wasted your time on this Poz as none of it means anything to anyone on here. :)