John Sutton Returns

Peyton's less talented wee brother. A cracking 'transfer collapse' saga. The Chargers never wanted him, he never wanted to go to the Chargers. Behind the scenes moves to do a trade were ongoing, but at the NFL draft a complete omnishambles clusterfcuk saw the Chargers actually announce him as their draft pick. Eli goes through the whole charade of walking on stage and holding up a Chargers jersey, with a face that made it look like the jersey was covered in dug' shite. His family lined up beside him trying to paste on a happy smile. Then behind the scenes, the Chargers and Giants did a trade and Eli joined the Giants with Philip Rivers joining the Chargers. Chargers fans rated Eli Manning as the best quarterback of the two and wanted him, but Manning wanted the Chargers about as much as Div wants a Morton Mankini.

Anyway. There you go. Gie's a fcuking signing.

should the "r" not be the second letter in the second highlighted word ?

Should've topped up before they left Earth.

Well the maximum distance a b52 can go on a full fuel load is around 8,800 miles, so several thousand refuelling aircraft would have been required to get it there in the first place and they themselves would need refuelled which means.................... have i caused you to fall asleep yet snore.gif

Well the maximum distance a b52 can go on a full fuel load is around 8,800 miles, so several thousand refuelling aircraft would have been required to get it there in the first place and they themselves would need refuelled which means.................... have i caused you to fall asleep yet snore.gif

Also , the B-52 has a service ceiling of about 50000 feet , so i`m beginning to doubt if this actually happened.

And it's starting to look more likely Div has got this as right as his "buyers signed" revelation. Though, in this case, I would be happy he's got it that right!

He wasn't far wrong with that, the BOD looked into it then decided not to sell to them