John Sutton Returns

Doubted you after a lengthy period of nout happening Div but I apologise for doing so. Still. It was fun taking a wee dig.

Now. Where's that humble pie?

Welcome aboard John but I would still have preferred a younger, more mobile goal threat.

We won't be 14/1 after the first Match. 

Once we give the Hopeless & Soapless a right f**king humping on opening day, we will become favourites for Title.

I dinnae bet, but I am tempted to go to the Bookies ramorra and stick on a Pound for St Mirren to win the League. 

Easy 

COYS 

2 hours ago, shull said:

We won't be 14/1 after the first Match. 

Once we give the Hopeless & Soapless a right f**king humping on opening day, we will become favourites for Title.

I dinnae bet, but I am tempted to go to the Bookies ramorra and stick on a Pound for St Mirren to win the League. 

Easy 

COYS 

Aye, you like your pound of flesh.

Edited by pod

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I see on his YouTube interview big John mentions meeting me in the street. I'll take a small amount of credit for persuading him to sign emoji1.pngemoji1.png

I don't suppose you've bumped into Messi recently ? 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I see on his YouTube interview big John mentions meeting me in the street. I'll take a small amount of credit for persuading him to sign emoji1.pngemoji1.png

George C was looking very shifty as he loitered about in the background during that interview. I suspect he was hoping to see Div sniffing about so he could deliver a swift boot to the stones.

My main gripe about this Div exclusive, (I've already eaten my humble pie and it was bitter), is that I can't see us using Clarkson and Sutton unless in desperation. Two men for one position in a small squad is, in my opinion, a bit of a luxury but I am bowing to Rae's greater knowledge and experience.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

My main gripe about this Div exclusive, (I've already eaten my humble pie and it was bitter), is that I can't see us using Clarkson and Sutton unless in desperation. Two men for one position in a small squad is, in my opinion, a bit of a luxury but I am bowing to Rae's greater knowledge and experience.

Clarkson will probably play as more of a No. 10 rather than as an out and out striker, I think for it to work we would need some pace from midfield otherwise we'll be quite slow up front.