John Sutton Returns

My info came from Perth Saints. Expect club to announce it very soon, probably today if not tomorrow.

He isn't Argentinian so nothing can go wrong :-)

Breaking news. Sutton's car has passed Gretna Services without stopping for a pee, a Burger King, a 'best of James Last' CD, a big Toblerone or a bag of charcoal briquettes.....

Looking good.

Breaking news. Sutton's car has passed Gretna Services without stopping for a pee, a Burger King, a 'best of James Last' CD, a big Toblerone or a bag of charcoal briquettes.....

Looking good.

I want a Toblerone now :(

Very happy with this. Sutton is a handful for defences, and adds presence up top.

Welcome home, John!

ETA - do we know if it is a loan or full contact?

Knowing Sutton it'll definitely be full contact...

It will also be a permanent deal - he's out of contract next summer and I think St Johnstone have freed him.

Naw. Now playing in his better position of wide right.

I'm well aware he was playing wide right!

When we had Yardley & Laverty played together we had Junior Mendes who had a free role and went from wing to wing.

If we play with 2 wide players with some mobility and Clarkson plays in the number 10 role then I think it can work fine.

If we bring in another striker to play alongside Sutton with Clarkson behind then Gallagher won't be in the side at all!

Edited by nosferatu

Great signing Alex...,.... Think the wee man is doing all the right moves. Also shows the advantage of having a good coach/manager getting time to asses and observe , they get rid of the shit and have the talent to attract a good standard.

Wonder who is next?

Edited by DougJamie

Guest TPAFKATS

John Sutton, a striker who scores goals and erm well that's it really. Great signing!

Looking forward to see how he links up with Gallagher.

Hopefully Lappin follows to deliver the ammo.