John Sutton Returns

According to my twitter timeline he's signing for Ayr, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers and Dundee Utd.

He isn't though. He's coming back to the buddies.

Any idea when he will be officially announced as a new signing, and photographed wearing the new 'Hampden 87' homage home kit / last season's home kit / a badged-up training top / a Barcelona top fae' JD Braehead cos' he couldnae' get his napper through the latest JD fcuk-up?

According to some on here Ayr can afford to pay £1,700 per week.

Hmmmm who to believe?

According to some on here Ayr can afford to pay £1,700 per week.

Hmmmm who to believe?

That was me who said that but I was just repeating an Ayr fan on P&B

Before I start, this genuinely isn't a piss take. Randomly, I bumped into John walking along Byres Road this morning. I had a quick chat with him

and asked if he was coming back to us. His response: "depends what St Johnstone are doing, I don't know yet". Seemed pretty clear he is keeping his options open although he didn't rule it out. Obviously I told him to get his finger out and sign!

Before I start, this genuinely isn't a piss take. Randomly, I bumped into John walking along Byres Road this morning. I had a quick chat with him

and asked if he was coming back to us. His response: "depends what St Johnstone are doing, I don't know yet". Seemed pretty clear he is keeping his options open although he didn't rule it out. Obviously I told him to get his finger out and sign!

Was Tevez with him?

According to my twitter timeline he's signing for Ayr, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers and Dundee Utd.

He isn't though. He's coming back to the buddies.

Tell you what. If you are on the windup here this will trump lovestreets classic summer of PMs windup which snared virtually everyone.

He's has another season with them, on more money. Unless they come to some agreement, he'll remain.

My opinion of course.

And Carlsberg don't do club buyouts , but 'if they did' tongue.png

I'll forever be slated for the Argentinian story but the truth is that absolutely everyone connected with the deal thought it was done.

I won't lose sleep over getting a story wrong now and again but I'm 100% standing by my John Sutton scoop.

I'll forever be slated for the Argentinian story but the truth is that absolutely everyone connected with the deal thought it was done.

I won't lose sleep over getting a story wrong now and again but I'm 100% standing by my John Sutton scoop.

I'm glad you don't mind the light hearted banter as no offence is meant :) Da

Sounds like John wants a pay off from his contract with the fake Saints. Sounds like a game of cat and mouse.

I equate your 'scoops and stories' with Cristiano Ronaldo free kicks.... can be a bit shite at times these days, but have been known to hit the target in the past.

thumbup2.gif