Livingston V St Mirren League Cup Group G 16/7/16

shull

On 11/07/2016 at 1:59 PM, Stu said:

We should start Morgan wide left. I'm a bit concerned we're going to try to put Mallan, Quinn and Hutton into the same midfield, which will only really work if we go 4-3-3/4-5-1. Playing one of them wide left is asking for trouble.

Cup game against a lower league side would be the ideal time to start Morgan or even Flanagan (if he's a winger) - especially as there's no obvious alternative.

Think Webster is suspended due to a booking picked up on March 17, 2013...

SFA lists for the past year have had Webster on them. No sign of him on the one published this week. Not sure why as he couldn't have served his League Cup ban!

Also see from the list Ben Gordon will miss the first Challenge Cup game and Jim Goodwin's booking in his final game for us earned him a ban :lol:

Every season some dumb cùnt comes on to the match day thread and asks for links for a game that 

is not likely to be on the telly or radio, this game is one of those.

Even though I know there is no coverage I am still going to be an irritating cùnt and ask....

Anyone have a link for todays game, is it on sky btsport or bbc radio scotland, 

is it on open mics etc etc?

Link for the game

http://www.itsnotonanywhereyadaftcunt.com

Edited by murray street

6 hours ago, shull said:

No " open aw mics "

Just live commentary of the Motherwell match. 

Why is the livvy game not on sky sports, bt sport or BBC Scotland, are all of these organizations

biased against st mirren also?:lol:

UNLIKE MY POST YA f**kIN TWAT :lol:

Edited by murray street