Women's Football In Scotland

shull

25 minutes ago, antrin said:

Perhaps... because they were already doing it, despite your implications that they, like all other senior clubs, were not.  :)

Erm, no! 

If you read back I said that any club not involved in girls football was missing a real opportunity. The real dickheads like you and Stu jumped all over that as a perceived criticism of St Mirren, even when I said I had no idea at all whether St Mirren had a Girls Academy or not. 

You are the one looking foolish. 

24 minutes ago, antrin said:

If we had a referendum on here about WHO is the decent poster and who is a Dickhead.

Then you'd be in the equivalent of 'YES to Indy' and 'NO to Brexit' camps...

I'm not interested in winning popularity contests. I'm happy just to know that I was right and that you and Stu are fannies. :rolleyes: 

6 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I'm not interested in winning popularity contests.

That's just as well...

I watched/listened to a TED talk this morning, as is my wont...

And I realised that the opening section of this TED talk is something that would help you.

Seriously.  I mean no malice.

You'd benefit from taking his words on board...

ETA:

Sorry.  The fates are against you.  Somebody up there does not want to make you whole.

For some reason I can't link to the talk...

Google TED talk   and the word HAIL, if you're interested in your self-improvement

Edited by antrin

57 minutes ago, antrin said:

If we had a referendum on here about WHO is the decent poster and who is a Dickhead.

Then you'd be in the equivalent of 'YES to Indy' and 'NO to Brexit' camps...

The Masses Are Asses 

25 minutes ago, antrin said:

That's just as well...

I watched/listened to a TED talk this morning, as is my wont...

And I realised that the opening section of this TED talk is something that would help you.

Seriously.  I mean no malice.

You'd benefit from taking his words on board...

ETA:

Sorry.  The fates are against you.  Somebody up there does not want to make you whole.

For some reason I can't link to the talk...

Google TED talk   and the word HAIL, if you're interested in your self-improvement

Thanks for that. Whilst the guy perhaps looks like a lighter slightly uglier version of me I found it hard to take what he said as pertinent to me for a number of reasons. The main one being we aren't talking, we're typing and reading. It's a different form of communication altogether. Secondly I tend to find I have no problem at all with people not paying attention to me. You for example are following me all around the forum responding to my posts. You may not be able to read but you are clearly finding it utterly impossible not to pay attention when I post. His advice was

1. Don't gossip about someone who isn't in the room - On this thread I'm not guilty of that at all. You and Stu have both posted, and it's hardly gossip to say you're both fannies. :rolleyes:

2. Don't judge. And whilst I do judge people it's not on the same prejudicial terms others on here judge my posts. I give you a chance to prove me wrong with each of your posts, but ultimately you still post like a fanny. Good luck with your next one. :rolleyes: 

3. Negativity. Well here's the thing. We're on a St Mirren forum. A club currently in it's lowest league position in my living memory. It was a position I predicted back in the 90's that Stewart Gilmour would leave the club in. Many will remember the phrase "Killing the club softly" that I penned way, way back. I think it would be extremely difficult for anybody watching St Mirren right now to be overly positive about the future. Yet in regard to Fan Ownership I have been. I've even suggested a route to raise income, boost support, expand appeal and to get the club the kind of turnover the chairman has been calling for. I've even offered my assistance to SMiSA to help achieve those goals. It's others - like you - who are unduly negative about the future and about widening the appeal of the club to girls, to the middle aged, and to the disabled. 

4. Complaining. I can't agree with him. Complaints are a positive force for improvement. Ignoring complaints is the viral force for misery. He's wrong. 

5. Excuses. Others on the forum would do well to heed that one too. I don't offer up excuses to failure like blaming the referee or claiming the car park attendents are right to be unhelpful because they may or may not be dealing with a son of mine - I leave that for others. 

6....I didn't get to six cause he'd committed the biggest deadly sin of talking. I got bored. 

Seriously Dickhead, it's remarkable that even you'd believe someone was 'following you around the forum'!  :lol

It's hard to escape your malign impact.  I can't help but encounter a trowel-load of your shite, no matter the thread.  Even shull is more interesting and occasionally more amusing...

The number of posts and posters have dropped off the edge of the cliff cos you're such a boring, wrong-headed and carnaptious fool. 

You've previously suggested that other Buddies were trolling you or following you - it's certainly a good way to try and stop people confronting your lies and pointing out why you are again wrong.  I am a bit embarrassed by the idea that anyBuddie would think I was following you.

It's a similar tactic to your - not responding to Buddies' reasons of why you fail/are wrong by calling them "a fanny".  Not very mature, but I expect no more.

Glad you watched the TED talk.  It kept you out of here for five minutes.

Might I suggest you try reading War and Peace?  Then James Joyce's Ulysses?

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

Seriously Dickhead, it's remarkable that even you'd believe someone was 'following you around the forum'!  :lol

It's hard to escape your malign impact.  I can't help but encounter a trowel-load of your shite, no matter the thread.  Even shull is more interesting and occasionally more amusing...

The number of posts and posters have dropped off the edge of the cliff cos you're such a boring, wrong-headed and carnaptious fool. 

You've previously suggested that other Buddies were trolling you or following you - it's certainly a good way to try and stop people confronting your lies and pointing out why you are again wrong.  I am a bit embarrassed by the idea that anyBuddie would think I was following you.

It's a similar tactic to your - not responding to Buddies' reasons of why you fail/are wrong by calling them "a fanny".  Not very mature, but I expect no more.

Glad you watched the TED talk.  It kept you out of here for five minutes.

Might I suggest you try reading War and Peace?  Then James Joyce's Ulysses?

So let me get this straight. Although over the last 10 hours your forum activity shows that just over half of your posts are either aimed at me directly or indirectly, you aren't following me around the forum and I'm easy to ignore. And despite the fact that I'm easy to ignore because I'm so boring you also believe that I am the sole reason that the number of posters on the forum have "fallen off a cliff" :rolleyes: 

Well, we've always known you could read... Much as we've always known you can't understand, and can't respond to the normal rules of debate and logic.

Not even I would check out my forum stats, but feel free to wire in you sad neurotic! :lol: 

there were very few posts during the period in which I have responded to your non-sequiturs and nonsense.  So I had few other posts with which to interact...  Especially as you insist on quoting my every post, at which point I am alerted someone has replied.

Though you can't raise your vision much beyond your self-obsessed hulk, I replied to more than you, today.  It's what keeps me sane.

i've played with you enough for now.  I've done well. I've seldom encountered someone as humourless and boring. I'm releasing you back into the web.

no need to reply.

but I bet you can't help yourself.

• 2 weeks later...