Challenge Cup

Livingston have been charged with fielding an ineligible player against Crusaders. 

The player, Lithgow should have been serving a suspension after being sent off in a previous match. 

Livingston will appear before the SPFL on October the 24th. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Livingston have been charged with fielding an ineligible player against Crusaders. 

The player, Lithgow should have been serving a suspension after being sent off in a previous match. 

Might have known they would find a way to get one of the Ulster bigot mobs back in.:angry:

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Jings, help ma boab. Surely not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 October 2016 at 6:02 PM, shull said:

Livingston found guilty and have been fined £4,000.  That's not the end of it though, they have to replay the game away to Crusaders on Tuesday 1st November.

42 minutes ago, scottd said:

Livingston found guilty and have been fined £4,000.  That's not the end of it though, they have to replay the game away to Crusaders on Tuesday 1st November.

Wonder if the SPFL will give them another £4000 travelling costs. 

47 minutes ago, shull said:

Wonder if the SPFL will give them another £4000 travelling costs. 

Not a chance they love to make examples of small clubs struggling to make ends meet. Now had this been any of the big Glasgow clubs then that would have been different. Remember the fiasco at the Scottish Cup final, after careful consideration there was no case to answer.

Well, Livingstone are still alive and will be fighting another day... unlike the deid club - even after fielding ineligible players for years - and giving those players undeclared payments - their cheating and poverty eventually was found out and rightly punished.  :)

Livvy are a wee diddy team - not "part of the fabric of Scottish Society" (copyright A Salmond) such as Rangers were.- and so Livvy will have to play by the rules - unlike diddy teams, who inadvertently break the rules.  Like Saints v Spartans.  How many grand was that fine?

Just now, shull said:

What punishment did the Dead Club receive ?

Death, obviously.  Capital Punishment.  It went into liquidation and died.  The punishment of any business that can't pay its bills.

Didn't you know that?  :unsure: I thought everyone (except the SFA and the SMSM... oh aye, and some confused ****) was able to deal with the truth?

I have seem St Mirren win the Scottish Cup and the League Cup as well as the Anglo Scottish Cup and the first Division Championship as well as play in Europe but I missed the Challenge Cup Final that we won...so...I hope we get there and I hope we win. Realistically. .our record compares very well with other clubs in Scotland outside the two big Glasgow Clubs plus Aberdeen and Dundee United. In my opinion.

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:07 PM, St.Ricky said:

I have seem St Mirren win the Scottish Cup and the League Cup as well as the Anglo Scottish Cup and the first Division Championship as well as play in Europe but I missed the Challenge Cup Final that we won...so...I hope we get there and I hope we win. Realistically. .our record compares very well with other clubs in Scotland outside the two big Glasgow Clubs plus Aberdeen and Dundee United. In my opinion.

Aberdeen and Celtic have never competed in the Challenge Cup? :huh:

9 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

Aberdeen and Celtic have never competed in the Challenge Cup? :huh:

Very true. I can see why you read it that way. I was just looking at all of our achievements and saying that I think we have achieved a lot. A and C have not yet had the pleasure. .you are right.

• 2 weeks later...