Challenge Cup

Full time 4-1

Game of two halves indeed. Putting Morgan on at half time and getting Mallan in the middle where he belongs gave us a bit of shape and purpose.

All changed after that wonder goal from McGinn. Seemed like their player was still seething he flew in to an ugly challenge on him a couple of minutes later. He gets a red, Mallan scored from the free kick, game over. After that it was a cakewalk.

Wee 30th anniversary cup final against The Arabs to look forward to then, let's hope for a repeat of the 1987 scoreline. Win this cup, win the Scottish and then get relegated. Jobs a good 'un :D

I'm going to say 3-2 Buddies.
No basis for this prediction except eternal optimism. [emoji4]
I want to win for the obvious reason but also to try and keep our unbeaten run going heading into the Ayr gamer next week.
COYS!

I apologise for my negative attitude and prediction [emoji5]

Full time 4-1

Game of two halves indeed. Putting Morgan on at half time and getting Mallan in the middle where he belongs gave us a bit of shape and purpose.

All changed after that wonder goal from McGinn. Seemed like their player was still seething he flew in to an ugly challenge on him a couple of minutes later. He gets a red, Mallan scored from the free kick, game over. After that it was a cakewalk.

Wee 30th anniversary cup final against The Arabs to look forward to then, let's hope for a repeat of the 1987 scoreline. Win this cup, win the Scottish and then get relegated. Jobs a good 'un [emoji3]

Mixed emotions for you TC.
Ross' team in the second half produced our best form of the season.
The downer for you is that JR is one game further away from getting the sack. However don't give up hope.
The first half was the 'old Saints' the second was the 'new Saints' perhaps an indication of things to come.