Dean Shiels

To1m

It's a race to see who arrives first between

1) The Argentinians

2) Sutton

3) Shiels ( never actually in the race )

4) The Qatari bid team

My money is on Santa

Liam Buchanan will sign ramorra morning

Deanzo not a hope,I know him well from when he had two eyes. Used to greet him with eye eye,now it's just eye but still a good mate. I do believe we made him an offer but when he took a squint at it in his eye it wasn't a good offer,he did ask me to an eye on this anyhow.

Edited by lovestreet

Deanzo not a hope,I know him well from when he had two eyes. Used to greet him with eye eye,now it's just eye but still a good mate. I do believe we made him an offer but when he took a squint at it in his eye it wasn't a good offer,he did ask me to an eye on this anyhow.

Jesus wept....

Not at all funny taking the piss out of someone's physical impairment.

Not at all funny taking the piss out of someone's physical impairment.

Takes tearing the arse out of it to a new level. Perhaps if it was even remotely clever or amusing, it wouldn't be quite so tawdry.