Dean Shiels

To1m

Seriously, do some on here just spin a bottle. Who is out of contract? Therefore AR has them on radar, mayb but be great if there was actually a bit of intelligence. John Sutton 500 posts about a guy who has not returned . The Sun is more accurate......

Half the posts on this thread were taking the piss out of him having one eye.

True. Just like a badly behaved child you try to ignore until there comes a point when you have to say something.

I used to work with people with disabilities. Their life is tough enough without the cheap jibes.

Seriously, do some on here just spin a bottle. Who is out of contract? Therefore AR has them on radar, mayb but be great if there was actually a bit of intelligence. John Sutton 500 posts about a guy who has not returned . The Sun is more accurate......

Aye, thats about it. Although the bottle never fore-told of Yohan Ar-Cant's sensational St Mirren career.

11 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh that makes it ok then Mr playground bully!

What the f**k you on about you clown? I was pointing out somebody took offence to lovestreet making a comment and glossed over the other half of the posts which included posts from a mod. Did I make any comment on my view of it or say anything about it being acceptable?

Edited by slapsalmon

What the f**k you on about you clown? I was pointing out somebody took offence to lovestreet making a comment and glossed over the other half of the posts which included posts from a mod. Did I make any comment on my view of it or say anything about it being acceptable?

You joined in without condemning it.

Playground behaviour!